• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

echau

Reaction score
I had mixed feelings on these at first, but I copped them anyways. Thanks to @Jbidwal for the sizing help.

IMG_20171110_123214.jpg

edgar-pr

Reaction score
So you wanna call out someone who works and handles SLP stock in high-end boutique being ignorant? These are simple fact, prove me wrong otherwise, with proof.

Have you ever done MTM/Bespoke shoe before? When you choose an existing last and request a small adjustment in heel height do they need to use a different last? I can assure you the answer is NO, and you can find out by contacting some renown shoemakers who offer said service.

Your statement regarding how every size has a different last is really amateur, sorry but had to call you out on this one, just plain wrong. Anyone who works in a proper shoe brand can probably educate you what true meaning of last is.

Back to being humble I see :sarcasm:

sean laurent

Reaction score
Any truth to there being a corporate glitch in slp stores that listed teddy’s @ 600-700 dollars

Heard employees ate off it

Ranger44

Reaction score
Hard to say.

In my experience 15 thigh was looser. But AW15 Mid Waist was great.

The SS17 fit good as well.
And they made the bottom opening .5 smaller, but the rise was longer slightly.

I found the SS16 fit nice on the thighs and they were tight - I couldn't even button them up.

Maybe others can vouch more clearly than me though.

Ranger44

Reaction score
the updated SL/10 leather quality sucks. It’s very stiff and uncomfortable.. compared to the old one. Feet hurt breaking in a new pair. after comparing the aw14 with new fw17, It’s obvious :(

OhMe

Reaction score
the updated SL/10 leather quality sucks. It’s very stiff and uncomfortable.. compared to the old one. Feet hurt breaking in a new pair. after comparing the aw14 with new fw17, It’s obvious :(

Are you really sure of that ? I am always sceptical when people say the quality changed on the same item. As if it were perfect under Hedi and now totally different. I don't imagine Kering changing all the fabric like this.
I have the first SL01/H (bought in february 2013) and I don't see any difference with the actual ones...
I have some items like leather jacket from 2013/2014 fabric and I don't see the difference with the actual ones, at least some of them.
May be it's me...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads