Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. volchok

volchok Senior member

2. thorns

thorns Senior member

The SLP footwear usually have an elongated shape to them. If you buy shoes with higher heels, they also will visually look less long. Wyatt 40 may shrink 1 cm or at least a few mm from the Wyatt 30 of the same size.

Take what I say in the following with a grain of salt. I personally find proportions very important, and will be willing to forego the typical SLP style if I know it won't work on my body. If I had large feet, I would most likely go for some sort of black leather combat boot instead of a pointy dress boot. To balance how chunky it is, I will wear looser fitting jeans. I'll wear tight fitting t shirts and tight fitting cropped jackets to provide more balance and not overwhelm my body. This is especially important since you're 5'6".

3. Varinder Singh

Varinder Singh Active Member

Thanks for the great advice. I feel that jeans just don't work for my body type. I usually wear slim chinos with everything.

IMG_9072.PNG

4. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

A 14 cm hem is obviously going to make the boots look bigger as it causes the jeans to hit the boots higher. I actually think big feet look fine and many of the models are in size 27 - 29 jeans with like size 46 feet and it looks fine, part of the look almost. Just stick to the 16 cm hem jeans.

Kind of feeling the black gun flap coat I must say. Need to try it on some time.