• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The SLP footwear usually have an elongated shape to them. If you buy shoes with higher heels, they also will visually look less long. Wyatt 40 may shrink 1 cm or at least a few mm from the Wyatt 30 of the same size.

Take what I say in the following with a grain of salt. I personally find proportions very important, and will be willing to forego the typical SLP style if I know it won't work on my body. If I had large feet, I would most likely go for some sort of black leather combat boot instead of a pointy dress boot. To balance how chunky it is, I will wear looser fitting jeans. I'll wear tight fitting t shirts and tight fitting cropped jackets to provide more balance and not overwhelm my body. This is especially important since you're 5'6".

Varinder Singh

Reaction score
Thanks for the great advice. I feel that jeans just don't work for my body type. I usually wear slim chinos with everything.

IMG_9072.PNG

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A 14 cm hem is obviously going to make the boots look bigger as it causes the jeans to hit the boots higher. I actually think big feet look fine and many of the models are in size 27 - 29 jeans with like size 46 feet and it looks fine, part of the look almost. Just stick to the 16 cm hem jeans.

Kind of feeling the black gun flap coat I must say. Need to try it on some time.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Image-1.jpg
Does anybody have this flannel in size 40 or 41 I have a 39 and its bit small on me. I'm only looking to trade and not sell

spacetaekwon

Reaction score
How do you guys size on the surf hi's? (SL37/M)
Do you go 0.5 or 1 full size down? (i'm 41Cp other 42/us9 btw) thanks

Rilea

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm about to move to a climate with snow - are the SLP harness boots, wyatts, jodhpurs wearable in snow? Do they handle the snow well?

papillo

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm about to move to a climate with snow - are the SLP harness boots, wyatts, jodhpurs wearable in snow? Do they handle the snow well?
Wearable? yes. Ideal for snow? no. There are better options to use in inclement weather in my opinion. That salt and moisture wont be kind on suede.

Varinder Singh

Reaction score
Only if you want to ruin them. I live in MN and I would never wear any of my nice shoes in snow. I don't even wear my leather jacket when it's raining or snowing out.

syhy

Reaction score
FYI, this is what's available at the Sawgrass Mills SLP Outlet in FL.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0h532ODWsD6gq

One of the SAs maintains the album, so bookmark it if you want updates.

Call to order, shipping is $10 via FedEx.

New to this forum :) Can anyone potentially help me out by checking prices/sizes since I don't have American phone number at the moment

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads