• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

fair enough. its not for everyone. but it is for me. hopefully soon. : )
tanks! and same to you.

nephew,
good people can agree to disagree
have a good weekend

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks!
these:

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/footwear/shoes/cognac-scotch-grain-norweger-1573.html

smile.gif

I had a pair of shoes like that (minus split toe) that made by a company that escapes my name (made in the USA). I bought them for 30 bucks at a vintage store. I didn't realize that they were narrow though. They killledddd my feet and I ended up trading them off.

Last edited:

CrackedCrab

Reaction score
Onur I like those tan RL's they look like made in usa maybe Rancourt?
B that's a nice Mexico City power lunch look, very nice
Justin those are my favorite of your bontonis
Stitch very nice combo esp herringbone socks, it's those little details that make the look. And I love your choice in vass pebble norwegian. I have a couple mto's cooking a u tip from epaulet and a Old English 2 from ascot. Can't wait...
Mac nice nst's

Taking these Loake\Trywhit poor man's Conistons out for the first time tonight. Must say not thrilled with the squarish toe, and the fit is a little flabby.
Got a good price on them though. I'm going to try to break them in and use for knock around purposes.

Last edited:

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Stitchy sdolina cc and uncle many thanks for your words. Great combos to you gents as well

null_zps237d2a3f.jpg
GG
OTC hp
MTM HF soot

nephew,

nice combo

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
28t9f8h.jpg

black wt
cashmere otc
10htuso.jpg

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice combos today, gents.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads