• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that is the front room of his workshop where he finishes shoes and makes the Novecento line...you can see the stairwell in the lower left corner...this leads up to a room that Riccardo is building into a showroom for clients that visit him...and to do fittings...there is also a small office beneath it where Riccardo does his work on the computer. Take note in the upper middle of the pic the large picture of the very colorful cowboy boots on the wall...these were all boots made by Riccardo. On the far left of that wall is a huge like twenty foot wall of shelves that stand about ten feet high holding people's lasts. Riccardo is going to extend the shelving up to the ceiling of the warehouse with a rolling laddler...will look pretty badass. In the back through the doors are all the machines to make the rtw shoes.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

a13ca0ff.jpg

90b7157d.jpg

15d465ef.jpg

7a4b0786.jpg

3cdc2362.jpg

b126e15c.jpg

7d0b46e9.jpg

:slayer:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bestetti's latest
a sleek norvogese
in hatchgrain calf
and alligator lacing

norvegesenuova031.jpg

frecciapigskinyork027.jpg

norvegesenuova013.jpg

frecciapigskinyork022.jpg

frecciapigskinyork007.jpg

just reading your makeups makes me salivate. is there a place where can we seee pics of your shoes? i hate image shack for this reason

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

And so the search goes on and on...and I keep discovering shoes that I like Today I stumbled across the shark chukka
I like these alot but I think i'd go with a chiseled toe.
fantastic. did you end up ordering a chukka?

agedashidofu

Reaction score

Took a pic of my second pair from Bestetti today, newly polished and neat, figured I could share it here:
Fantastic! I'm on my 3rd pair of trial shoes (should be coming next month or so.) It's taking longer than expected for me but Mr. Bestetti and I decided that the fit shiuld be priority... Hopefully the 3rd time's the charm

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Took a pic of my second pair from Bestetti today, newly polished and neat, figured I could share it here:
I really love the color of those shoes j.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agedashidofu: Thanks! It will be worth the time for it to have the last adjusted correctly. Think it's great that he doesn't settles before he's pleased with fit on test shoe.

Ironist: Cheers, it is a great color!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads