• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Redeem DC

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was just in Redeem and they carry Wolf v Goat BUT the reason I'm writing is because they carry the Wolverine 1000 Mile Collection and they can special order the limited edition... they also carry some other cool **** that you guys would dig on. Lori, the owner, is really cool to work witha adn shes just a cool chick. Anyway- the point is, I support her and you should, too.

I'll try to post pics of the boots later when I go back...

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I attended Redeem's Wolverine trunk show two weeks ago. Free booze and pretty nice boots. The shell cordovan model is great but not in my budget at $725.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Lori is awesome and I always enjoyed stopping by the shop.
at first i thought this said "shopping" but then I saw the screen name and realized that couldn't be.
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I attended Redeem's Wolverine trunk show two weeks ago. Free booze and pretty nice boots. The shell cordovan model is great but not in my budget at $725.
i was there too. what did you look like? the leather on the cordovans definitely looked better than the rest. but if you are going to drop almost 1k on a pair of boots you may as well get Guidi's which are hand made or just drop another 1k and get Augustas.
satisfied.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh Gawd. here comes another argument on boots prices.

the 1000 mile boot and collection are very much worth the price. She also stocks some of the streetwear boots and shoes that are pretty cool. One was 185.00
we need some pics up.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have to drop some stuff off to her tomorrow so I will take pics.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought this was a thread about redeeming DC's generally awful fashion sense.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
that's impossible. next thing you're gonna ask for is a shrubbery with a little one beside it and a path that goes through the middle....

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I was just in Redeem and they carry Wolf v Goat BUT the reason I'm writing is because they carry the Wolverine 1000 Mile Collection
I don't believe you, but I've wanted to check out your WvG collection in person for a while now, so I'll stop by sometime. Redeem seems like a cool store, it happened to be closed the time I was in the area but I'll have to check it out

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ why would I lie about what stores carry my brand. Go look and see. Lori is cool and the store deserves a visit.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
I thought this was a thread about redeeming DC's generally awful fashion sense.
Ha, ha, yes, exactly this. I'll be in DC this weekend, so I'll check it out if I get a chance. edit: Damn, nice location.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^^ why would I lie about what stores carry my brand. Go look and see. Lori is cool and the store deserves a visit.

he meant he doesn't believe that telling people about the boots was your main purpose in creating the thread.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well he can go "************". If I wanted to shamelessly promote myself there are better ways of doing it. I really like Lori and want to support her the best way I can. I know from selling the boots in the past that they are SF approved and she has a nice collection. ANY business I can throw her way I will.
why do people have to be so lame?

URALLMORONS

Reaction score
I was just in Redeem and they carry Wolf v Goat BUT the reason I'm writing is because they carry the Wolverine 1000 Mile Collection and they can special order the limited edition... they also carry some other cool **** that you guys would dig on. Lori, the owner, is really cool to work witha adn shes just a cool chick. Anyway- the point is, I support her and you should, too.

I'll try to post pics of the boots later when I go back...

Did your store/online store close btw?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads