• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Trip to Egypt Arranged Through Timelinx

dwvc2k8

Reaction score
Are you searching for a travel agency or company that gives the best service for their clients? There are numerous companies or agencies in the web but once you have availed their vacation packages, there are some inconsistencies with what their site say and from the actual service they render to their clients.

Based from the experience of my colleagues, they told me that they highly recommend Designer's Way Vacation Club (DWVC) and as a proof, here is an email they sent to DWVC/Timelinx that I wanted to share as proof of their superb service to tourists and vacation lovers:

Dear Sirs,

We have just returned today from a two week "stay and cruise" trip to Egypt arranged through Timelinx.

All aspects of the trip, from the initial arrangements through all the internal transfers, to the guides and company representatives, were virtually flawless, and both companies can take credit and praise for helping make our holiday so memorable.

You may well be aware that there was a problem with our plane just prior to departure from Egypt and we had to stay over for an additional night while alternative arrangements were made. Even though we had already said "goodbye" to the Traveline representative, Waleed, and over three hours had gone by before the decision to disembark was made, we were very surprised to see Waleed return and take very positive steps to cater for "his" group.

I can only guess at the efforts needed to find accommodation for us at such short notice, and to find ourselves at the very luxurious Sonesta St. George was even more impressive. Even though we'd arrived quite late, about 23:30 I think, there was a fine meal laid on for us, and again lunch the following day.

Waleed worked very hard to keep us informed during what could have been a very stressful time, and is to be commended for his professional attitude and keen desire to see that his Traveline group is given the best treatment.

Yours Sincerely,

Sheila and Arthur Bufton.

To know more about DWVC, you can check their site by clicking this link: http://www.dwvc.com
revolve.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics