• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota
What do you think of them? I almost bought them every time I saw them on Gilt.
I think they're great. Pretty comfortable unless you walk around for 16 hours straight, look nice both shined up and scuffed up. Get plenty of compliments too. Fit me true to size, no painful breaking in. Plus, no one seemed to be buying it on Gilt so the price kept going down and down.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Probably not SF approved but got myself some grey corduroy suit from H&M.
Fit is good, just need to hem the pants and maybe .5 inch on the sleeves.
cordur16.jpg

Also got some 511's and Sliqs.
511's fit pretty well, length doesn't need hemming either.
511_s10.jpg

Perfect fitting suit is perfect.

shaftoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Probably not SF approved but got myself some grey corduroy suit from H&M.
Fit is good, just need to hem the pants and maybe .5 inch on the sleeves.
cordur16.jpg

Love it.

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aqhong
If they do, they're ridiculously hard to find. Never seen anything in 34 even at the SF flagship.

I see it all over in NY. Maybe we just have a higher ***** concentration...

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suit compliment. I figure for the price, it is very versatile. The pants and jacket could be worn independenttly or as a whole suit. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen a size 34 in H&M suits or jackets. They probably get 1 in that size for the whole store and probably sells the first day, in my area at least.

Originally Posted by keykoo
Suit looks nice, but for some reason (maybe just the picture) the jacket and pants seem slightly off color.

It's definitely the picture. The jacket just gets more light exposure than the pants, which makes the pants darker compared to the jacket.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doin' Fine.
I see it all over in NY. Maybe we just have a higher ***** concentration...

+1 there's a decent amount of 34s at the chicago stores, at least in the suits/suit seperates. However the 34s in casual-zip jackets/etc go extremely quick, if you show up the day after they put it on the rack all the 34s will be gone.

ltb

Reaction score
^^ really? i rarely even see a 36 in anything at the chicago stores, let alone a 34. guess i need to find out when they restock stuff and show up on those days.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In light of the flaming I got for my large collection of tees, I returned the ones that came today and am now left with this:

•\t10 American Apparel 50/50 Tees in Colours
•\t8 White American Apparel Tees in Deep V/V/Crew Neck
•\t1 Grey American Apparel V-Neck Tee
•\t1 Black American Apparel V-Neck Tee
•\t3 American Apparel Polos

The thermals fit terribly, probably going to go with wings and horns instead.

Thanks guys

I will probably put the money towards the new TOJ leather and two tanner goods belts (natural and black).

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Who cares what some of these fools think keep the shirts if you're happy with them.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, they came today and I realized I probably won't wear half these colors. The greys were great though, I'll buy them at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads