• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
how much is the ndg m65..thinkin about gettiing one but not so sure

be quick, a lot of places are already sold out...
mediums are non existant

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
be quick, a lot of places are already sold out...
mediums are non existant

yea i just called them in nyc and there out of mediums..which is my size and since you say there noon existant i guess there gone every where else too...do they make a wool version eveyr year though? like do you think ther egoing to have one next year ?

ddohnggo

Reaction score
hey, i'm going to be returning my medium ndg m65 to blackbird, so you should probably jump on that. looks like i'll be picking up the parka instead. i believe it's the last medium m65 in america.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ddohnggo
hey, i'm going to be returning my medium ndg m65 to blackbird, so you should probably jump on that. looks like i'll be picking up the parka instead. i believe it's the last medium m65 in america.

the wool one or the black waxed one?

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was looking for the wool one..is it black or charcoal?

hmmm do they make one like that every season
and poly rock if you want it you can have it i dont want to "fight" over it by any means

ddohnggo

Reaction score
it's wool:

m65.jpg

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
i was looking for the wool one..is it black or charcoal?

hmmm do they make one like that every season
and poly rock if you want it you can have it i dont want to "fight" over it by any means

nah, i'm cool with the m65, if anything i would have bought the black waxed parka, in the same vein as ddohongo. there would be a shoot out if the jacket were small, but they didn't make any small m65's, but they did make small parka's, which fit me perfectly. so by all means, get this coat ifyou want it. looks ******* amazing. saving a bit for my other m65 purchase...

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Black Friday shopping...

picked up a Ralph Lauren black shawl collar cardigan in a mythical size S, similar to this pic but with red/white trimming on cuffs and pockets

pPOLO2-3155433_standard_v330.jpg

a Penguin longsleeve with the exact collar I've been wanting, rounded short collars that are buttondown. Never been fond of Penguin shirt fabric but this one is really nice, has a great subtle check print, no chest pocket, and fits very fitted and close to body...basically you'd never know it was Penguin.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ddohnggo
it's wool:

m65.jpg

when are you going to return it?

ddohnggo

Reaction score
it's enroute right now. i should get it early next week, and will send it back when i receive it. you should contact blackbird about it and talk to tyler.

ruach

Reaction score
You can also message me (Tyler) here or on superfuture. With both JET and ddohnggo's jackets heading back, we'll at least have a couple sizes again. If only they existed in small..
frown.gif

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ruach
You can also message me (Tyler) here or on superfuture.
With both JET and ddohnggo's jackets heading back, we'll at least have a couple sizes again. If only they existed in small..
frown.gif

well, the thing is, im not exactly sure yet either..see i wanted to get these barker black shoes for a while and the designer actually found an extra pair and gave me a call and i didnt think he was going to find them so idk if im going to still get thsoe because i really want those and the jacekt but i do not have money for both ...but i told the guy id come down to his place in nyc next week since im going there so i should know by next friday..
but my question is..does ndg make a jacket in a wool version every year.. i know they make an m65 pretty much every season..but is there always one in wool as well?

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tangerine
Aero jacket arrived today, pics as promised:

aeroSqOn_1193.jpg

It can stand up by itself
biggrin.gif
:

aeroOff_1192.jpg

Gotta go roll down the Jones St. hill, break it in.
wink.gif

That is an awesome jacket. Very similar to my Vanson Comet, actually thought that was a Comet at first. I think the no hand pocket look is killer. I can do the same trick with my jacket, standing it up, but mine's not horsehide. Horsehide will take on an incredible patina after a couple years, but still be pretty stiff. I do ride, but I really want to wear my Vanson on other occasions, it's just still too stiff and new looking, and I feel strange in it!
confused.gif

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got a pair of these
3832-229324-p.jpg

and a pair of rrl bucklebacks... cant find any pics online of them so ill take some when i get a chance... hardwashed, which i dont usually like, but the wash is well done and the details on the jeans are amazing. construction is better than samurai.... got the jeans and shoes for 20$ each...
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads