Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

how much is the ndg m65..thinkin about gettiing one but not so sure

be quick, a lot of places are already sold out...
    mediums are non existant

2. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

be quick, a lot of places are already sold out...
    mediums are non existant

yea i just called them in nyc and there out of mediums..which is my size and since you say there noon existant i guess there gone every where else too...do they make a wool version eveyr year though? like do you think ther egoing to have one next year ?

3. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

hey, i'm going to be returning my medium ndg m65 to blackbird, so you should probably jump on that. looks like i'll be picking up the parka instead. i believe it's the last medium m65 in america.

4. poly800rock

hey, i'm going to be returning my medium ndg m65 to blackbird, so you should probably jump on that. looks like i'll be picking up the parka instead. i believe it's the last medium m65 in america.

the wool one or the black waxed one?

5. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

wool herringbone. not a fan of the black wax.

6. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

i was looking for the wool one..is it black or charcoal?

hmmm do they make one like that every season
    and poly rock if you want it you can have it i dont want to "fight" over it by any means

7. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

8. poly800rock

i was looking for the wool one..is it black or charcoal?

hmmm do they make one like that every season
    and poly rock if you want it you can have it i dont want to "fight" over it by any means

nah, i'm cool with the m65, if anything i would have bought the black waxed parka, in the same vein as ddohongo. there would be a shoot out if the jacket were small, but they didn't make any small m65's, but they did make small parka's, which fit me perfectly. so by all means, get this coat ifyou want it. looks fucking amazing. saving a bit for my other m65 purchase...

9. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Black Friday shopping...

picked up a Ralph Lauren black shawl collar cardigan in a mythical size S, similar to this pic but with red/white trimming on cuffs and pockets

[​IMG]

a Penguin longsleeve with the exact collar I've been wanting, rounded short collars that are buttondown. Never been fond of Penguin shirt fabric but this one is really nice, has a great subtle check print, no chest pocket, and fits very fitted and close to body...basically you'd never know it was Penguin.

10. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

it's wool:

[​IMG]

when are you going to return it?

11. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

it's enroute right now. i should get it early next week, and will send it back when i receive it. you should contact blackbird about it and talk to tyler.

12. ruach

ruach Well-Known Member

You can also message me (Tyler) here or on superfuture. With both JET and ddohnggo's jackets heading back, we'll at least have a couple sizes again. If only they existed in small.. [​IMG]

13. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

You can also message me (Tyler) here or on superfuture.
    With both JET and ddohnggo's jackets heading back, we'll at least have a couple sizes again. If only they existed in small.. [​IMG]

well, the thing is, im not exactly sure yet either..see i wanted to get these barker black shoes for a while and the designer actually found an extra pair and gave me a call and i didnt think he was going to find them so idk if im going to still get thsoe because i really want those and the jacekt but i do not have money for both ...but i told the guy id come down to his place in nyc next week since im going there so i should know by next friday..
    but my question is..does ndg make a jacket in a wool version every year.. i know they make an m65 pretty much every season..but is there always one in wool as well?

14. Stylin-1

Stylin-1 Senior member

Aero jacket arrived today, pics as promised:

[​IMG]

It can stand up by itself [​IMG] :

[​IMG]

Gotta go roll down the Jones St. hill, break it in. [​IMG]

That is an awesome jacket. Very similar to my Vanson Comet, actually thought that was a Comet at first. I think the no hand pocket look is killer. I can do the same trick with my jacket, standing it up, but mine's not horsehide. Horsehide will take on an incredible patina after a couple years, but still be pretty stiff. I do ride, but I really want to wear my Vanson on other occasions, it's just still too stiff and new looking, and I feel strange in it![​IMG]

15. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

got a pair of these
    [​IMG]
    and a pair of rrl bucklebacks... cant find any pics online of them so ill take some when i get a chance... hardwashed, which i dont usually like, but the wash is well done and the details on the jeans are amazing. construction is better than samurai.... got the jeans and shoes for 20$ each...[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.