1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

white docs..$32 shipped. always wanted a pair but not anywhere near retail since I know they'll get worn infrequently. should be a fun pair of boots

[​IMG]

I wonder how sick this will look with the Corpus.

2. velobran

velobran Senior Member

white docs..$32 shipped. always wanted a pair but not anywhere near retail since I know they'll get worn infrequently. should be a fun pair of boots

GS is the only man on this forum who can pull these off. Can't wait to see the pics of these.

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

Horrible GS, our love aff...uhh friendship is officially over.

Got these this week
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I like those, jet. The fit looks nice.

I recently bought a vneck and 2 pairs of sweatpants fron AA. It was pouring outside and i didn't have an umbrella so i talked myself into buying them while i was waiting.

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

Hahaa nice, gotta love those unplanned purchases. I'm trying to prepare myself for winter here in rough socal. I pre-ordered the sophnet apc vest for those uh chilly nights and I'm probably going to get the crepe soled bitches too for the rainy days, tired of wearing shit shoes in the rain not wanting to fuck up my real kicks you know, for the 2 weeks of rain we get and big bear trips.

Thanks on the sweaters, just classic and perfect fitting knits as staples I plan to keep forever, quality is superb.

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

What brand were they?

I need to get some decent looking kickers for when it rains like it did today. I'll probably fleabay a pair of boots or something soon. It only seems to rain on my way to and from classes for some reason.

The sweats might make their way into my normal clothes rotation too. Chris, lowrey and nairb's fits recently gave me some ideas i wanted to try out. Anytime i try something weird like that my girlfriend just says "i don't know, but i'll just trust you that it'll work alright". I also bought the official message board AA vneck. The white/ash grey one. The gf's idea. Although fucking AA quality on it pissed me off. You can tell the stitching is a bit whack under one arm. It just pulls slightly. The gf said that only i can tell, but it's going to bother me.

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Raf Simons

Would you believe me if I told you I've never stepped foot into an AA? I've forever been reading about their quality issues you guys keep talking about. I've been done buying bad quality. You need to get the fuck out of fla is what you need to do.

8. kallun

kallun Senior Member

[​IMG]

Hmm, we strongly disagree again [​IMG]

/TKL

9. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Distinguished Member

I've been thinking about getting a pair of docs again, just the black 1460 boot, no lugged sole. GetSmart, is it possible to get made in england versions anymore, or have they been overseas too long?

10. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I wonder how sick this will look with the Corpus.

exactly what I had in mind with these

Horrible GS, our love aff...uhh friendship is officially over.

But that won't stop you from texting me about a booty call

Hmm, we strongly disagree again [​IMG]

dont be hatin [​IMG]

I've been thinking about getting a pair of docs again, just the black 1460 boot, no lugged sole. GetSmart, is it possible to get made in england versions anymore, or have they been overseas too long?

It's been overseas for over 10 years now. The 1460 is def the best pair to get, classic. I've been wearing mine more often now that they're not as ubiquitous as they were for a while. Kinda gone back under the radar. Check out Endless for some $45 black 1460s (sizes are pretty limited tho)....or Robert Wayne footwear has them for $89 & free shipping/returns.

11. asobu

asobu Distinguished Member

Got these this week
    [​IMG][​IMG]

These are awesome. Beautiful. I need them.

12. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Jet, what's the logo on the chest of your sweaters? (who made them in other words)

13. whodini

Jet, what's the logo on the chest of your sweaters? (who made them in other words)

Raf Simons

Get Smart, Jet. Jet, Get Smart.[​IMG]

14. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

^^ you're welcome to join in on the circle jerk

15. whodini

Nah, you ladies cramp my style.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.