Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dill

Dill Senior member

First clothing purchase in several months. Just ordered a jackeet from Loden Dager and a short sleeve trovata button down. I have never seen Loden Dager in person or heard anything about them on this board, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Jet, those sweaters look amazing.

2. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Not really recent purchases but since I'm bored:

Lanvin silk/cotton black/navy 1 button shiny blazer:

[​IMG]

Lanvin woool/linen black with satin shawl colar 1 button wrinkled tuxedo jacket:

[​IMG]

Note: model=not me, which explains the badly adjusted sleeves.

3. asobu

asobu Senior member

Oh, while we're on the subject, I finally saw that Junya jacket you posted in a fit several months ago, in Tokyo on sale. It's amazing. Too bad they only had it in XS (or SS, as they prefer to call it) left. I cried a little.

4. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

Not really recent purchases but since I'm bored:

Then what are they?

5. Fuuma

Then what are they?

Relatively recent purchases [​IMG] I just almost never post in here and haven't really bought clothes ultra recently so I posted my latest acquisitions. Let's call it delayed recent purchases...

6. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Relatively recent purchases [​IMG] I just almost never post in here and haven't really bought clothes ultra recently so I posted my latest acquisitions. Let's call it delayed recent purchases...
    I may be more conservative than most, but I have a hard time envisioning anytime I'd wear those tuxedo-inspired blazers. They just don't jive right to me.

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Thanks asobu and dill.

Fuuma, how come you got two similar jackets?

I've been wanting something lanvin for some time now, I think I might pull the trigger on a small collar shirt and silk scarf/tie soon.

8. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

I may be more conservative than most, but I have a hard time envisioning anytime I'd wear those tuxedo-inspired blazers.

They just don't jive right to me.

I have the second one in purple that I've worn to see The National Chorale, openings at The Met and work.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. apocalypse later

apocalypse later Senior member

SoCal, that is sharp as hell.

10. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Recent un-purchase for me. The post office fucked up and lost my Inapt Pea Coat so i'm out of my key winter jacket and $100. Also, my girlfriend's pea coat was lost at the same time. So now i'm in the market for a winter jacket again. Not really sure what i'm gonna end up getting. The only things i have to wear when it's cold now, is this one french f2 jacket that's alright fitting, an AA flex fleece hoodie that is pretty thin, and an ill fitting BR brown hoodie. Sucks that f/w stuff for all brands/stores aren't out yet.

11. VMan

VMan Senior member

This vintage Lee western shirt that is pretty 'drugs'. Fits perfectly - nice and slim. From a thrift. Also got a Fred Perry polo - white with thin navy and red trim on the collar and sleeve cuffs. Made in England.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I applaud your purchase, VMan.

13. Dill

Dill Senior member

Recent un-purchase for me. The post office fucked up and lost my Inapt Pea Coat so i'm out of my key winter jacket and $100. Also, my girlfriend's pea coat was lost at the same time. So now i'm in the market for a winter jacket again. Not really sure what i'm gonna end up getting. The only things i have to wear when it's cold now, is this one french f2 jacket that's alright fitting, an AA flex fleece hoodie that is pretty thin, and an ill fitting BR brown hoodie. Sucks that f/w stuff for all brands/stores aren't out yet.

I dont know how cold it gets there, but my EG hoodie I got at the end of last winter is pretty sweet. They have both the pullover and zip up on peasant.

14. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Yea, i generally prefer my stuff slightly slimmer than the relatively full cut models that EG produces. Although, that black zip up raglan hoodie looks pretty nice. I'd still like an actual coat, but a decent hoodie is on my list too. That one looks purdy. Too bad i don't have the money for both a vacation to boston/nyc or LA to visit friends or family and to buy clothes there.

15. Fuuma

I have the second one in purple that I've worn to see The National Chorale, openings at The Met and work.

This one looks great in Lanvin purple. By the way is it me or is yours entirely unwrinkled? Do you try to keep it that way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.