• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rate this suit (slovak taylor)

• Thread starter sdfas5342
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i have a feeling the next pic is going to be him holding a silenced 45, and asking which MTM gloves give the best trigger feel

S

sdfas5342

Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
i have a feeling the next pic is going to be him holding a silenced 45, and asking which MTM gloves give the best trigger feel
I just realized that that is not a bookshelf but the foldaway staircase to his hidden gun collection and other hitmen gadgets. Well my closet contains: my weapon of choice would be:
GEPM6.jpg
Gepard M6. made in Hungary A self loading .50 sniper rifle. Mine uses 12.7 Soviet. Lens: SIMRAD KN202F Gives a lot of work to the cleaning lady. As for a side:
beretta93r-1.jpg
beretta 92 or 93r are reliable. Glock 17L is precise. Famas G2 for the big boom the switz guys thought about me:
gl06-1.jpg
GL-06 40mm grenade launcher Nice and compact too bad it's a single shoot. that's why i have a RG-6 / 6G30 40mm grenade launcher. Russians are good too :) some suppressors of course: Bowers ect... have a good day ;-)

Digby

Reaction score
i think the suit looks pretty good. totally agree about the linen and warm weather thing. you should be as roomy and comfortable as possible. good job. d

Suits You Sir!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Camlot
But you've recognized them.
smile.gif

A man of so high a level that he snores about - btw really nice - IKEA drawers would not have noticed them. Whether because he don't know such "shabby stuff" or because he is gentleman enough to ignore it. In a real gentleman both should meet.
cool.gif

Furthermore it's the suit, we should rate, not the furniture, isn't it?
smile.gif

Servus, Camlot

P.S.
We don't even know, whether these are his drawers.....
tounge.gif

I didn't mean it in a nasty way. Just a bit of humour! No offence intended but I detest button-down collars. However, each and every comment made here is purely subjective from people with differing tastes. Like someone else said, if there was no 'to each his own' attitude, the world would be pretty darn dull and uniform. What's more, if all of us on this site were true gentlemen whose aim was never to offend, there would be no detrimental comments, no critiques, no discussions and ultimately no SF website.

PS. Max The Hitman.... I still like your linen suit.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you look like an awkward serbian basketball player who went to some strange tailor based on the recommendation of other serbian basketball players on his team.

and a 3 piece suit in the summer? that's gotta be fun.

S

sdfas5342

Originally Posted by haganah
you look like an awkward serbian basketball player who went to some strange tailor based on the recommendation of other serbian basketball players on his team. and a 3 piece suit in the summer? that's gotta be fun.
1st i am not serbian 2nd i do not play basketball 3 pieces yes but you can wear the jacket and the trouser without the vest. M.

S

sdfas5342

Originally Posted by Suits You Sir!
I didn't mean it in a nasty way. Just a bit of humour! No offence intended but I detest button-down collars. However, each and every comment made here is purely subjective from people with differing tastes. Like someone else said, if there was no 'to each his own' attitude, the world would be pretty darn dull and uniform. What's more, if all of us on this site were true gentlemen whose aim was never to offend, there would be no detrimental comments, no critiques, no discussions and ultimately no SF website. PS. Max The Hitman.... I still like your linen suit.
no offense taken by the way IKEA in Slovakia it's for rich people and foreigners!!! people usually go to KIKA or something else also most of people live in ugly 70's furniture that the western europe gave away in the 80's in their nice panel beton building. so if you want better you have to go to Vienna to get the furniture. Max The Hitman lol... I am just a man. M.

Jawbreak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cluster2600
Max The Hitman lol... I am just a man.

M.

Just a man on a mission to make me throw up in his turbo charged coffin wagon..... BTW where did you dump the bodies that were in the trunk...... Kika parking lot??

For the rest of the crowd, the "Just a regular guy" hitman took the suit back in for some adjustments with your Ikea and suit fitment comments in mind..... so we will see the difference on Friday. If not good..... tailors going for a ride in the black death wagon.... haha.... Im joking of course. (I hear his wife would be pleased with this)

P.S. any other professional contractors in E. Europe need a translator... give me a call Members get a discount..
smile.gif

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not very good at all - way too big - a waste of money.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Digby
i think the suit looks pretty good. totally agree about the linen and warm weather thing. you should be as roomy and comfortable as possible. good job. d

I agree . When you think the guy it was copied from is in the world's best category that is not a bad copy....IMHO. I personally would have it more fitted but that's just personal preference. My linen suits have the relaxed cut like his...

S

sdfas5342

Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba

The best trigger feel:
2572124127_a0dc3c1fe9_b.jpg

2572123715_2bf0298488_b.jpg

Gloves are from Mazzoleni.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads