• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Ami seems to have some cool stuff from time to time. I think this is from last fall/winter:

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Brutalist Appreciation sounds like a german thing.

thatguymj

Reaction score
Went to the J-Pop Fest in San Francisco today. Have never seen some many pairs of baller sneakers and supreme clothing in one place.

2+ hour wait for most of the ramen sucked.

nineohtoo

Reaction score

Went to the J-Pop Fest in San Francisco today. Have never seen some many pairs of baller sneakers and supreme clothing in one place.

2+ hour wait for most of the ramen sucked.

I've been going to Japan Town festivals since I was in like middle school and I feel this weekend was the most crowded I've ever seen it. Usually you can at least see the asphalt and make a out a path in your head, but today was pretty ridiculous. The Real Escape Game Scavenger Hunt tickets sold out this year too. It made me not feel so bad about getting turned down to go lol.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That was on some bullshit. Aborted mission and went to get brunch elsewhere instead.

Louys

Reaction score

what's the general opinion on Epaulet's noragi jackets?

The quote's a couple days old but I'm catching up in the thread and just posted a noragi fit. Personally it's my favorite piece. Unsurprisingly if you go to the epaulet thread you'll find unmitigated praise, thought I'd say most of it is merited. It's comfortable, wearable, sizes easy since slouch may be desired and comes in a variety of interesting fabrics. No if only they'd make it more colors than blue...

Here's me in mine:

Epaulet
Taylor Stitch
Wolf vs. Goat

Deal with it.

Rainbows

mer6

Reaction score
I'm an idiot and realized the reason my Sifr stuff didn't arrive is because it was being shipped to my old address. I guess I'll be paying shipping again once the stuff arrives back in Singapore marked undeliverable :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy