• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
You can't stab a hipster, you can only put him where he needs to be.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
what do you guys do when somebody compliments your clothing.
The issue isn't really when they compliment you, it's when you see in their eyes that they want a compliment back. It's brutal for me because I just... can't... lie. I think two times this month it's happened. I gave the two people a very obvious once over... and the conversation died.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just remembered: Yesterday night I dragged sq4you to party with me by telling him I had met some girls at this bar rocking Margiela sweater dresses and were asking about him because he had a little collection. ****** changes into his lanvin sneakers and margiela sweater, rushes over only to find me and a friend sans hawt rich fashion girls. sq4you =
ffffuuuu.gif

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
That is beautiful

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I mainly meant that there is a huge world of sneakers out there and i think it a bit silly for people to go lavinz crazy because they have a lot of hype behind them (have for the past couple years). I do think certain things work with others. I'm all for having fun, but i'm also for having good outfits, not just random items together. People should look around at more sneaks. Maybe someone should create a match.com type program for people to find the right sneaks for them

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
I just remembered: Yesterday night I dragged sq4you to party with me by telling him I had met some girls at this bar rocking Margiela sweater dresses and were asking about him because he had a little collection. ****** changes into his lanvin sneakers and margiela sweater, rushes over only to find me and a friend sans hawt rich fashion girls. sq4you =
ffffuuuu.gif

that sucka

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jet I wish you did fit pics, there isn't anyone with your body type here that is not into workwear.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I'm a fat slob bro belie dat.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wagthesam
Jet I wish you did fit pics, there isn't anyone with your body type here that is not into workwear.

I was under the impression that sq4you is jet's alt account for posting fits and causing sneaker chaos.

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I mainly meant that there is a huge world of sneakers out there and i think it a bit silly for people to go lavinz crazy because they have a lot of hype behind them (have for the past couple years). I do think certain things work with others. I'm all for having fun, but i'm also for having good outfits, not just random items together. People should look around at more sneaks. Maybe someone should create a match.com type program for people to find the right sneaks for them
Ellen and Mrs. Obama were rocking Lanvin in 09, y'allz is late (and sufu was on Lanvinz dick back in 07)

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Ellen and Mrs. Obama were rocking Lanvin in 09, y'allz is late (and sufu was on Lanvinz dick back in 07)

to be fair I was on Lanvins right around, but before Obama-broad rocked them. I remember tripping out when I saw them on her
lol8[1].gif

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
ffffuuuu.gif

haha. my pants were margiela too. ******

KitAkira

Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
DSC01238cre.lyx.JPG

bma

Reaction score
what would you guys recommend with regards to how to store your clothes? i pretty much hang everything except my jeans but i'm starting to realize that that's probably not good for neckholes and whatnot. i've tried folding my shirts but sometimes i get weird creases so i'm probably not folding them properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics