Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

The heart is better than the Converse All-Star :] Though for my part, I would prefer a completely blank converse...

2. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

it's not really the logo for me, i actually hate the logo because every single "fashion student" in this city owns them and thinks that it's real comme. they're just alot better quality and comfortable. alot cleaner aesthetically minus the heart.

are they really actually better quality? maybe ill have to cop..

3. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

yeah dude, really soft insole, definitely a noticeable difference. i'd sell my black ones i'm i'm not really in love with them, size 8 [​IMG]

4. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

i personally dont like the chuck aesthetic with the big toe box, cdg or not.

i wouldn't buy cdg unless it was at big discount. it's good quality, but not worth retail

5. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

yeah dude, really soft insole, definitely a noticeable difference. i'd sell my black ones i'm i'm not really in love with them, size 8 [​IMG]
    im a size 10 in chucks. is the sizing similar to the regular chucks (i.e. size down 1/2-1?)? i really like the white ones better as well but i have a million light colored sneakers already... ps i really appreciate the amount of restraint in your wardrobe. my closet is like three times bigger but i think you still dress better than me and your pieces are a lot better chosen.

6. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

damn i'm flattered but it's really just in a lull, S/S is the off season for me so i use this time to cop dope stuff in anticipation for F/W. sizing for CDG chucks is the same as normal ones.

and as far as restraint, besides underwear and white tee's every garment i own at this point is designer so i guess it was more consolidating into staples and then branching out with statement pieces, IE undercover parka.

7. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

I FUCKING HATE CDGPLAY.

Right up there with Y-3 and their shittily conspicuous branding.

8. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

fuck you tim.

9. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

I'd never wear something that branded, but I think the heart is kinda cute~~

10. snake

snake Senior member

I think the play line is fun. Way overpriced imo, but I did almost buy a fake cdg play tee when I was in Taiwan last summer. I swear, every high schooler must have owned one, saw them everywhere.

11. Listi

Listi Senior member

damn i'm flattered but it's really just in a lull, S/S is the off season for me so i use this time to cop dope stuff in anticipation for F/W. sizing for CDG chucks is the same as normal ones. and as far as restraint, besides underwear and white tee's every garment i own at this point is designer so i guess it was more consolidating into staples and then branching out with statement pieces, IE undercover parka.
    I wish I had the organization and restraint to just buy shit I needed instead of kopping random shit without any regard to what I should actually be buying. Would probably work better if I had a consistent income and lived in a place with stores.

12. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

yeah, having organization and restraint is fun, but truth is i haven't made an impulse purchase in so damn long, it sucks. every cop is planned for the overall aesthetic. the F/W concepts are in the works, going to go for intergalactic lumberjack steez.

13. Listi

Listi Senior member

yeah, having organization and restraint is fun, but truth is i haven't made an impulse purchase in so damn long, it sucks. every cop is planned for the overall aesthetic. the F/W concepts are in the works, going to go for intergalactic lumberjack steez.

lmao raf astros + flannel?

14. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

ahahah i wish, just a lot of junya and items that compliment it with fun styling.

15. snake

snake Senior member

chrome astros x junya patchwork hot fiya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.