• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

fungz0r

Reaction score

oh and beanies worn with tanks dumbest ******* trend yet

I honestly only wear beanies when my hair is fucked up and I don't have time to fix it. Then I see everybody in a beanie and I get ashamed and take it off and just suffer through bad hair days

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tank = Comfortable in warm weather
Beanie = Keeps hair in place

I've never used a tank though.

Last edited:

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I went to B Nelson in NYC today. After expressing disappointment that they couldn't do anything for my shoes, the man lifted up his sleeve to reveal a huge scar. "We can't fix everything."

******* weird place, that.

Damn that's awesome.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to B Nelson in NYC today. After expressing disappointment that they couldn't do anything for my shoes, the man lifted up his sleeve to reveal a huge scar. "We can't fix everything."

That must have been quite the contrast to your pristine porcelain skin.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That must have been quite the contrast to your pristine porcelain skin.

I'm sure there's a creepier way you could have phrased this, but I'll be damned if I can think of it right now.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

i'll be going in the near future if things work out, you'll find me at the restaurant bar sipping rum smoking a habano and listening to the live band while the breeze ruffles my guayabera

in other news this peppered bacon is off da chain sons

Sounds like a plan.

The only flavor bacon needs, is bacon flavor.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

At least he didn't nod toward an old framed picture of his family or something

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was at a Hope-stocksale and got two pair of pants essentially for free, but I have no idea what to do with them since one pair is burgundy and one is some sort of plumish blue.
uhoh.gif

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Was at a Hope-stocksale and got two pair of pants essentially for free, but I have no idea what to do with them since one pair is burgundy and one is some sort of plumish blue.
uhoh.gif
You figure out which side is the front and which is the back, you can most likely see this by looking for a vertical zipper/row of buttons = front, then you put one leg in to the matching pant leg and repeat with the other. Then you pull the pants up pull the zipper/close the button (make sure you junk is inside the pant before puling zipper), put shoes and shirt on and walk out the door.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm contemplating buying something from J.Crew's In Good Company. Someone slap me.

Also, how is http://www.other-shop.com/ for shipping? Does anyone know the sizing conventions of the CA4LA hats? Caps and footwear and belts, with the occasional henley or pair of jeans, are my staple purchases in the summer.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Sounds like a plan.

The only flavor bacon needs, is bacon flavor.

ya been doin that for awhile, you don't know what you're missing (applewood smoked plus telicherry pepper)

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Ah ok, Band of Outsiders makes a nice one, usually drops I think $400 during sales at Barneys. I had the BoO tux top but haven't needed the pants yet :lol:

I assume you're implying that you only attend weddings pantless. Or that you only attend pantless weddings.

I wish all my high tops had inner zip. It would make life so much easier.

very tempted to have a cobbler add silver-zips on the inside of my B&Ns

I had a cobbler install an inner zip on my CP BBall highs. Best decision I ever made.

Also, how is MyHabit suddenly charging return shipping, even if it's for Amazon credit? I am disappoint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads