• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any shoes that are similar to visvim virgil lows? I have literally found every size but mine. I just want some chunky derbies/oxfords type shoes, preferably in suede... I don't like mcnairy

Viberg seems to have some but that **** is like $800 on superdenim?

Last edited:

abracadabra

Reaction score
Did you remove VAT? If you're shipping to the US that pair is like $630. Regardless, if you're willing to wait you could custom order a pair of Viberg and they will most likely be less than that.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like Goodstead have closed the doors

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Is it me or is b&s slower than dirt???

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ventured into CM WAYWT - three fits I literally laughed out loud at posted in the last day.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mustache/hat combo was just too much

Another photo some days ago.
Same cargos.
Suitsupply Soho jacket.
Berg & Berg tie, and pocket square.
Lotusse 1881 wingtips

There was a third one but it was the guy's first post, and I thought back to my first few posts and figured I'd rather leave him alone.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I ordered something in december, it never showed up / seller never issued tracking, I opened a case two weeks ago, won it last week, and today it arrived on my door.

I guess I should ship it back? Or what? I'm probably still going to get hit with customs and have to pay for shipping.

You should pay for it.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

There was a third one but it was the guy's first post, and I thought back to my first few posts and figured I'd rather leave him alone.

He looks liked a younger colorblind Brunello Cucinelli.

Anyone know of any shoes that are similar to visvim virgil lows? I have literally found every size but mine. I just want some chunky derbies/oxfords type shoes, preferably in suede... I don't like mcnairy

Viberg seems to have some but that **** is like $800 on superdenim?

Order them from a US retailer instead, it's cheaper or if you have 26-28 weeks you can custom order a pair from Viberg. :embar:

Trickers have made some collabs that looks like what you are looking for (Nitty Gritty, Present etc.)

click here

Reaction score
Is it just me or do you guys also think that the items people are selling on B&S a little bit expensive?

A lot of the time I notice these items are just from the sales section of online stores and seller just reselling it at a higher price.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BS has been a buyer's market for a while now. If anything, the items are undervalued compared to what folks are willing to pay for final sale items at etailers and consignment shops.

Last edited:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should pay for it.

I looked at the customs form, he shipped it almost exactly a month after I paid for it (though he marked it shipped immediately and never mentioned this). Makes me feel much less bad, especially since I gave him another couple weeks for it to arrive after the ebay time limit ran out. I think I'm just going to ship it back ground and hope I don't get nailed with customs. He also didn't respond at all to messages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads