• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I know a few shops that do really well.

Just because some items make it to 50 doesn't really mean anything.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you didn´t check the video, here´s the rundown.

In a documented one-time surgery-performance, a plastic surgeon removed a 110mm x 10mm strip of skin from the abdomen of Sruli Recht. The subcutaneous tissue and epidermis was then scraped from the dermis, which is stripped of fat by hand and blade, before being salted, and tanned with an Alum solution. The resulting leather from the dermis was prepared for use in the ring, Forget Me Knot.

SR661 - Leather made from the abdomen skin of Sruli Recht, mounted to a 24 carat gold band.
There will be only one of this piece made.
The Forget Me Knot band is presented with a DNA certificate and a complete DVD documentary of the process, surgery and interviews with the involved team.

Forget Me Knot
SR661, Nov/Dec 2012, 1 of 1
Anthropodermic leather and 24 carat gold
€350,000

This piece is presented as part of the new collection of Sruli Recht for Autumn and Winter 2013/14, Concentrated.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
If you didn´t check the video, here´s the rundown.

In a documented one-time surgery-performance, a plastic surgeon removed a 110mm x 10mm strip of skin from the abdomen of Sruli Recht. The subcutaneous tissue and epidermis was then scraped from the dermis, which is stripped of fat by hand and blade, before being salted, and tanned with an Alum solution. The resulting leather from the dermis was prepared for use in the ring, Forget Me Knot.

SR661 - Leather made from the abdomen skin of Sruli Recht, mounted to a 24 carat gold band.
There will be only one of this piece made.
The Forget Me Knot band is presented with a DNA certificate and a complete DVD documentary of the process, surgery and interviews with the involved team.

Forget Me Knot
SR661, Nov/Dec 2012, 1 of 1
Anthropodermic leather and 24 carat gold
€350,000

This piece is presented as part of the new collection of Sruli Recht for Autumn and Winter 2013/14, Concentrated.

L O L

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

brands you mean?
I haven't really thought much about it :laugh:

But here are some cool brands that are pretty much not available in sweden:
geller, peir wu, ss, siki im, ute ploier, arcteryx, CPs, eg, n&f, makr, W+H, plokhov, isaora, lad, ro, carpe, mmm, raf, damir

but yeah I guess TSB has already taken the spot for "coolest store in sweden"

Nitty Gritty, Welcome, Mr. Gold & Mr Mudd, NK etc. already carry a lot of those brands.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
You have to factor in opportunity cost. Sure you can make a profit, but its rarely ever enough to retire young

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's some sick **** left at Patron of the New.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bows, how did you feel after the YYPH show?

Also, I look forward to one day being invited to remove something from an elite fashion designers head for a collection. #whyidomedicine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads