• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well... this grey one I know is available in size 40 and pretty cheap too. I wish I could fit into a 40

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You mean the one you have? :laugh: I agree btw. Then the grey melton, then the boring black melton

You're going to love the versions coming out for FW12 then. There is a camo version - complete the look with the melton wool camo cargo pants, and several hunting camo versions as well (so, fall foliage), iirc.

Del-Toro

Reaction score
You're going to love the versions coming out for FW12 then. There is a camo version - complete the look with the melton wool camo cargo pants, and several hunting camo versions as well (so, fall foliage), iirc.

Is this the camo fabric he used? I think you can see the zip jacket in the back of the rack, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

definitely cant wait to watch moonrise kingdom. rewatched royal tenenbaums last night

A-men. Though for me its darjeeling limited. I actually haven't watched Royal Tenenbaums yet saving that for an especially rainy day.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh, just tried on a bunch of Silent tees size L. It was like wearing spandex. It did not look pretty. So those are going back.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Where did you buy from? Before you return, can you have a p2p measurement please?

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where did you buy from? Before you return, can you have a p2p measurement please?

It's about 21.5", but the material is pretty stretchy.

I purchased them from Forward.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
raf just needs to quit

Platypus

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

raf just needs to quit

No matter what I actually think of the last few seasons / years, I always become optimistic about Raf just before the next collection. I just can't seem to help it.

Last edited:

TWorksheets

Reaction score

lol whatever123 banned again

I don't understand why people make a new account, then continue to post in the same obnoxious way that got them banned in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads