• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
why doesn't the label tim. get any love around here? It's a one man operation, made in Japan, and everything I've seen draws parallels to some of the nicer Schneider stuff. It's pricey at retail but I always lust after it. Today I was able to get something though and I couldn't be happier :)

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^pics??

yeah, ive seen a 60 thousand euro hermes jacket.
there was only one in the store (maybe one made??)

maybe the price depends on the boutique its being sold at too. for example, they might carry that jacket at the RO in paris only because nobody is going to pick it up at barneys. just guessing here...

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

^ Thanks for the pics !

haha sorry, I wanted to include some but I'm having trouble finding good stuff online. the logo also looks like T/M but that doesn't help much either..

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:slayer:
I think most of my posts in other subfora revolve around ********** with racially ambigious women.

you're not the only one my man! :smarmy:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you're 22 and not a trust fund baby. of course you're a plebe

man im glad I bought this stuff on my own, i'd feel even dirtier if my parents foot the bill. I think being restricted money wise helps your style because you wear your clothes more and ****. I know I have lots of jackets and footwear already, but I wonder how much use people on SZ really get from 90% of their clothing, since I see grails pop up years later barely worn. I see some of the closet pics and its like 30 shoes and 20 jackets, lol. I am jealous but at the same time its like, yah I have all this **** but I cant really enjoy all of it at the same time. At the same time I'm fine with constantly flipping **** because it makes things fresh but at the same time I like to idealize being able to find a jacket you could live in for a long time.

one example:

I really anxiously wait for people to post cool outfits, cuz it RARELY happens...on all forums. However, this dude who I find is one of the best out there style wise seems to have not worn a lot of **** whatsoever. The mollino is a grail of mine, and im surprised its like new after all these years. Its quite surprising..lol. I mean ****, look at the ******* ann d shirt, should be faded as ****, not that intact? or am I underestimating the mileage you can actually get with designer stuff with careful use?

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/in...number-n-pieces/page__p__2677558#entry2677558

I was considering buying it and selling my blistered scuba but then I stopped myself cuz I want to enjoy what I already love, this may be better but I enjoy my **** already so much.

also, random note...did hide-san leave Sharpservicejapan? I feel like hes absent, I dont get the same convos with him and I dont see any email signed his name :(

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I still think you're cool, Nil.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads