• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All the dress talk reminds me of a story from Please Kill Me. Ray Manzarek gets a call from Danny Sugermen saying Iggy Pop is locked up in the Hollywood jail and they have to go bail him out. It's something do with drunk and disorderly conduct. So they go down to the station and ask how much bail is. It's only like a hundred bucks, so they pay and wait for Iggy to be released. Twenty minutes later Iggy comes staggering out wearing a full-length dress. Ray can't believe it. He looks at him and says, "Jim"—Iggy's real name is James Osterberg—he says, "Jim, is that a woman's dress?" Iggy says, "No, Ray, I beg to differ. This is a man's dress."

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should sell the Julius stuff I have acquired so far, or get some jeans and outerwear to go with it

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
show me what you have and I'll decide for you.

muaha

Last edited:

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The one thing I love about WAYWT during the summer is it seems awesome lifestyle pics pop up more, so it's almost as if it shifts to become less about the clothes and more about the person. That aspect I really love, especially photos that involve great scenery or great food.

+ 1 I'm considering just posting pics when I'm out doing stuff rather than purposely taking a fit pic.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol its in my sig, been keeping it brown/gray so far
+ a black long sleeve with a drapey neck

Last edited:

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
David Sylvian's album Died in the Wool released this year is awesome, if any of you dudes are looking for new music check it out

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

The one thing I love about WAYWT during the summer is it seems awesome lifestyle pics pop up more, so it's almost as if it shifts to become less about the clothes and more about the person. That aspect I really love, especially photos that involve great scenery or great food.

word up

maybe i post one up this w/e

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate people on ebay. Guy buys a shirt listed as preowned and then wants a refund because it's not brand new. :facepalm:

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
tumblr_lotehikgde1qc4wydo1_500.jpg

why is nicelynice with the cast of harry potter?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads