• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol I was staring at your avatar and it is pretty relevant
lol8[1].gif

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
on the weekend I went out and had a pretty crazy night so my jeans got beer on them, dirt and stuff from rain, smell like smoke and weed

I washed them, big mistake I know right
frown.gif

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Come to realize I am a Dior Homme Jean whore. No matter what other kinds of jean I try on I go back to DH. Im glad they have been showing up in size 28's for good prices.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^^ is that a man or a woman on the right?

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I need to learn to stop buying shoes online. The Gray leather DB's I have I never wear because they're too damn tight. Supposed to be a 10 but fits like a small 9.5, should put them back on sale but I doubt anyone will buy them.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
anything even vaguely outside the norms of a suiting subculture that is quickly losing relevance is getting a pounding in the sartorialist thread on MC, but i think it's awesome.
ftfy

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gunna go on a kopping spree today....

black fleece chinos, cordovan penny loafers, and wiley Oliver peoples that im going to get for regular glasses.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was going to start a thread but figure this thread can hold this topic as well. Designer (baller) sweatpants, what do you guys think of it, especially the tapered ones that are releasing lately? The first ones I recall is W&H, that got a bit hyped here. Now Tim Hamilton, Geller and Spurr came out with their own versions. Apparently, Spurr drew a few attention from his runway show with these:
2vb086e.jpg
hwz441.jpg

gwydion

Reaction score
I remember awhile ago some of you saying you wouldn't order off of ssense for certain reasons(I think it was USA users?). Why was that again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads