• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quoddy Boat Shoes MEGATHREAK

Oxnard

Reaction score
Unlike rogue's gallery though, South Willard sells an absolute ton of Quoddys from their website. Ive been checking the rogues gallery site, hoping some of the Quoddy collabs will hit deep sales one day, because right now $500 deck boots don't seem to be selling so great for them.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've never seen them mark down the shoes on their site. Same for most of the accessories, bags, and jewelry.

Oxnard

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
I've never seen them mark down the shoes on their site. Same for most of the accessories, bags, and jewelry.

Aw, oh well. I really liked the material they used for the two-tone white/gray deckboot.
rogues-gallery-deck-boots-7.jpg

I can't tell if the gray is suede or maybe some kind of nubuck leather. Pretty cool stuff either way.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my custom navy bluchers in the mail (same as the ones on SW, but they were out of my size). Pics later..

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
What he doesn't mention is that 20 bucks is for two day fedex since ground is garbage which he won't offer. Believe me he isn't trying to "capitalize" on the quoddy craze by jacking up the price sw do the most minimal markup of everything they have dude's not a greedy business man. He said the suede ones are already sold out or almost sold out or some ****. You're going to see some really sick ones coming out soon.

If he really hits us with the burgundy boat w/ white soles, I'm on it.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
There is going to be more suede ones and different colors, don't really recall much as I was driving at the time. There is a subdued bright yellow (if that makes sense) deck shoe coming which I have reserved.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
There is a subdued bright yellow (if that makes sense) deck shoe coming which I have reserved.
You're going to have piss colored boat shoes?

Hermitedge

Reaction score
First time I've seen a boat shoe in the grizzly peanut leather... i like it!

17130002-B2.jpg

float

Reaction score
bump

aside from the recent south willard exclusives, are the standard brown and black bluchers being sold there the same as the ones you can buy off quoddy directly? "brown blucher"/"black blucher" at sw = #501 Blucher, Chromexcel Brown, Camp Sole/#501 Blucher, Chromexcel Black, Camp Sole at quoddytrail? any differences at all other than long ass wait/price?

any pics of the chromexcel and pebbled brown bluchers side by side? opinions on what will age better?

does anyone have a proper pic of the only pair of chukkas they offer on their site? nothing on google img

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Suede w/Brick Sole

DSCF8882.jpg

Pic006.jpg

I will be returning these since they just don't work as well with my wardrobe as I thought they would. So, if anybody wants to take these off my hands for what I paid ($210 shipped), I will gladly send it your way instead of back to SW.

BTW, it's a Quoddy Size 9.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member