• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only 3 spots left on Galway 2 Whiskey double leather.. $750 for those are an absolute deal.. Cordovan boots are a grand mostly now or will soon be. Whiskey Harlech’s are $1200 now. These are different.. very cool design.

mxgreen

Reaction score
Only 3 spots left on Galway 2 Whiskey double leather.. $750 for those are an absolute deal.. Cordovan boots are a grand mostly now or will soon be. Whiskey Harlech’s are $1200 now. These are different.. very cool design.
Not $750, but £750 ($1,000 at today's exchange rate). Probably a little too rich for me but I'll take a look again in a month. Maybe I'll do it.

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not $750, but £750 ($1,000 at today's exchange rate). Probably a little too rich for me but I'll take a look again in a month. Maybe I'll do it.
Oops.. sorry my bad.. my last MTO came in somewhere around 750-800 US plus 50 shipping

Edmund K

Reaction score
Really happy with this resole after 5 years of ownership! Thanks the New York Team and craftsmen at C&J! Too bad I didn’t take a photo before the work. Changed from double leather sole to ridgeway sole. Very comfortable right out of the box and ready for this winter!!

Attachments

Last edited:

vnguyen_md

Reaction score
Is this kind of colour variation normal on shell Harlechs? (Not my picture BTW)

View attachment 1509415
Shell will be like this... If you don't want that inconsistency darker colors hide it better

My ravello vamp on one area is darker than the other depending on the angle, other angles they look all the same

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.