• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: NYC Paul Stuart Sample Sale April 13

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you who could not make it to the sale, I have some things for sale here:

95///M3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
I have no idea. It was made in Canada, so Samuelsohn?

Thanks!

Just hemmed the pants. Will take the coats to the west side for working button holes at $1 each.

$1 working button holes? More information please!

fcuknu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jonathan's embroidery

theyll just make the buttonholes, they wont do the tailoring.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
I have no idea. It was made in Canada, so Samuelsohn?

Thanks!

Just hemmed the pants. Will take the coats to the west side for working button holes at $1 each.

Where do you buttonhole for $1?

Minkous

Reaction score
I missed the first few day's of the sale. I been laid up all week with pink eye in both eyes and I pulled my groin but today i forced myself outta bed to catch the sale. I hobbled the whole way there. I really hoped to find a sport coat in my size (38) which i found but the sleeves on PS jackets seemed so wide. Needless to say i didnt get one, But does anyone know for future reference can sleeves be narrowed? if so woulld it cost a fortune?

davidsj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Minkous
But does anyone know for future reference can sleeves be narrowed? if so woulld it cost a fortune?

Can't imagine it costing more than slimming pants.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Minkous
I missed the first few day's of the sale. I been laid up all week with pink eye in both eyes and I pulled my groin but today i forced myself outta bed to catch the sale. I hobbled the whole way there. I really hoped to find a sport coat in my size (38) which i found but the sleeves on PS jackets seemed so wide. Needless to say i didnt get one, But does anyone know for future reference can sleeves be narrowed? if so woulld it cost a fortune?

sleeves can be narrowed.

Reaction score
Impossible to go wrong here. I ended up with 3 suits (linen/silk blend in orange/white stripe) at 80% off then 2 flannel suits (1 hunter green 3 button peak lapel; 1 2 button in chocolate brown with ticket pocket, both dual vented) at 90% off. 5 ties for $75. Shocked at how much good stuff there was, even in the last two days.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 11211
Impossible to go wrong here. I ended up with 3 suits (linen/silk blend in orange/white stripe) at 80% off then 2 flannel suits (1 hunter green 3 button peak lapel; 1 2 button in chocolate brown with ticket pocket, both dual vented) at 90% off. 5 ties for $75. Shocked at how much good stuff there was, even in the last two days.

Is that your zipcode?

Will I see you stylin' in the hood?

Reaction score
ha ... it was. I have moved on (out of NYC unfortunately); I happened to be in town during the sale. I do miss the 'hood though. did a nice session at spuyten duyvil on Monday.

Abohorod

Reaction score
When is the next sample sale??? Long lines???Like female sample sales where they kill each other for a pair of shoes...

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

When is the next sample sale??? Long lines???Like female sample sales where they kill each other for a pair of shoes...

Yes, but worse. There have been rumors of SF members getting castrated if another man grabbed his shoes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics