• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA- 200+ pairs of Zegna by Incotex, Mabitex, Incotex @ Daffys Madison ave.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New rule for me: people who know the names of the market-riggers and don't disclose them (at least to me
smile.gif
) also go on my do-not-buy list.

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitingStyle
well, we already know one guy now,
its funny, this same guy asked me for info on the Isaia sale going on via PM, and we exchanged serveral PMs where I tried to describe every single item I remeber seeing in his size that might be interest to him.
I thought that's the spirit of the forum.
So I was kinda shocked he was one of the person who sent a hate PM.

Same person who created a thread in B&S complaining about members "Unauthorized bumps"

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
For those of us who sold Incotex and didn't PM Steve can we get Friendly Seller instead of Senior Member under our names?

lefty
(Friendly Seller - pending)

Friendly seller. I just picked up 22 pairs thanks to this PSA.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone go at lunch? anything left? I had a meeting, so i cant go until after work.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC4President
Did anyone go at lunch? anything left? I had a meeting, so i cant go until after work.

Yup. Now have to eat at my desk.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This place gets weirder and weirder every day. You would think you don't need "rules". Just behave. Don't send mean PMs. Treat sellers and buyers with respect. If you're going to re-sell, don't "over fish" because as an adult you should know how to balance a PSA which benefits most forums with taking time out of your day and selling to members who can't get to a sale.

I just don't get some of you.

SanDiegoFan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steven Aver
I have been getting hate mail overnight in regards to this thread, and I really do not think its appropiate. Its coming from Incotex and Mabitex sellers in B&S. Is such a PSA really wrong of me? Why is it other PSA's are praised? Its uncalled for IMO. Ive been told that I have screwed all the B&S sellers. It ridiculous. I created this thread as a service to the community....
I don't even live in the area but, THANKS FOR THE PSA. SDF

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steven Aver
Same person who created a thread in B&S complaining about members "Unauthorized bumps"

eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by taxgenius69
Yup. Now have to eat at my desk.

Thanks. Hopefully there will be something left after work.

The cashiers there must be freaking out over all the purchases. Must be like a frenzy.

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
This place gets weirder and weirder every day. You would think you don't need "rules". Just behave. Don't send mean PMs. Treat sellers and buyers with respect. If you're going to re-sell, don't "over fish" because as an adult you should know how to balance a PSA which benefits most forums with taking time out of your day and selling to members who can't get to a sale.

I just don't get some of you.

however, like what Corse said, there are a lot lurkers too, who just use this place to benefit themsels and don't actively contribute. Like the kid I saw this morning, when I got to the rack he was checking out, he started grabing the pants even faster and I doubt he even checked what he was grabing. He was seriously holding some 40 to 50 pairs of pants at any given time.
Then when he couldn't hold them anymore, he dumped them on the register, and went back to grab more.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitingStyle
however, like what Corse said, there are a lot lurkers too, who just use this place to benefit themsels and don't actively contribute. Like the kid I saw this morning, when I got to the rack he was checking out, he started grabing the pants even faster and I doubt he even checked what he was grabing. He was seriously holding some 40 to 50 pairs of pants at any given time. Then when he couldn't hold them anymore, he dumped them on the register, and went back to grab more.
hence the part I wrote about "over fishing".

jcc123

Reaction score
Do you guys think that other Daffy's would have some stock? I would find it strange that Daffy's wouldn't distribute their stock among all of their stores but instead only send them to the one on Madison?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads