• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Protein supplements

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
P.S.S: sorry about the large pictures; they do serve an important purpose though. This will become evident in a couple of months.
What will pictures of creepy kids looking at sprouts do? The caption "Children of Light," really freaked me out, wtf does that even mean? And "The sprouts are coming," I don't get it? Your whole thing with diets seems a bit cultish.

Just by saying "This will become evident in a couple of months," is really weird. You're acting as if there will be a big revalation or something.

marc37

Reaction score
No Mike C. l admit that it all sounds creepy, l used to be the same. l am not in a cult (l am laughing alot here). "The sprouts are coming": l know you don't get it. You will in time. Education takes time: just let me provide the studies and info. l know it's like abit of a strange jigsaw puzzle right now: this will change.
smile.gif

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No Mike C. l admit that it all sounds creepy, l used to be the same. l am not in a cult (l am laughing alot here). "The sprouts are coming": l know you don't get it. You will in time.
Hey man, it's all good. I know that you're just trying to advocate a good, healty diet, albiet going a bit overboard (which you admit yourself) for most people. I commend that, I'm ALWAYS open to advice. Right now I'm trying to bulid a healthier diet. I'm looking into eating sprouts, I checked out www.sproutpeople.com, it seems ok. I even took your suggestion on eating fruit in the morning.

marc37

Reaction score
That is absolutely fantastic Mike C. l am not trying to inflate my ego or lead you astray.

P.S: l am not going overboard, l am just suggesting the minium requirement for having very good health.

Mike C: your body will tell you that you are doing the correct thing very, very quickly; probably within a week.

Congratulations. You are on the path to realizing better health.

marc37

Reaction score
Actually, the sprouts aren't coming; they have come. Wheatgrass and sprouts are everywhere now.
smile.gif
(This statement was made 25 years ago: the prophecy has come to fruition. Actually, [l think] many unusual events are going to happen in the next 12 years that will completely blow your mind. The earth is going to change in a major way.
dontgetit.gif

NavyStyles

Reaction score
Please: be very careful not to make judgements in what you read before you find out the facts. Just because something may seem strange and way out, it doesn't mean that it is. lt is all the more reason to check things out. Don't be like NavyStyles who just laughs and nods his head: keep an open mind, be intelligent and check out the research, scientific testing and studies. ... P.S.S: sorry about the large pictures; they do serve an important purpose though. This will become evident in a couple of months.
I suggested that for anyone who planned to stay out of the discussion. It doesn't mean I won't check things on my own. But thanks for making me aware of the fact that I'm unintelligent and close-minded.
wink.gif
The "P.S.S." ... may I ask what you mean when you say, "this will become evident in a couple of months"?

marc37

Reaction score
You may not be unintelligent but, you have been acting unintelligent from the start. (Don't worry, l act like a moron at times).

Listen son. You seem like a good boy; just hang in there and all will be revealed in a short while. l will not lead you wrong.

NavyStyles

Reaction score
I'm sorry something I did was perceived as me acting unintelligently, but you have to understand that a lot of this... almost all of this... seems a little out there, if you will.

Mike

Reaction score
Just by saying "This will become evident in a couple of months," is really weird. You're acting as if there will be a big revalation or something.
Well, once the giant spaceship that is hiding behind the meteor hurdling through space lands in the middle of a sprout field in kansas, the pod people on board will connect all fetuses in the world to their machines, not unlike the one in marc37's avatar. These machines will pump sprout juice, protein predigested in a virgin goat's stomach, and over 20 other minerals in to the growing babies, making them the ultimate soldiers. These blonde haired, blue eyed storm troopers will do all the pod people's bidding. They will eliminate all the close minded, unintellegent people in the world, making mankind a perfect species. I for one cannot wait for this to happen. Let's celebrate the upcomming visit with a glass of Kool-Aid with some other added ingredients. C'mon, you have the first glass...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

NavyStyles

Reaction score
These blonde haired, blue eyed storm troopers will do all the pod people's bidding. Â They will eliminate all the close minded, unintellegent people in the world, making mankind a perfect species.
Crap. I'm screwed.
tounge.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Death to the Demon Allegra Geller.

marc37

Reaction score
Selected breeding wouldn't be such a bad thing would it.
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads