• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Premium Wood Hangers Available - 17.0, 18.5, and 20.0 inch widths!

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you to everyone who participated in the first Premium Hangers purchase. Given the continued interest, I am putting together a second order. This second order has two very exciting additions: (1) the trouser hanger will now be ordered in a wider 17" width, as opposed to the 15.5" some found too narrow last time around and (2) for the first time ever, members can order this hanger in a 20" width! I spoke with my manufacturer and they will do the 20" width for the first time! It will cost a few bucks more because of the amount of wood involved (and it's custom).

If you want 20" hangers, or ever think you will want 20" hangers, I strongly encourage you to secure your participation by purchasing as soon as possible. Given the high minimums required at each width, the possibility of any additional order is uncertain.

Other that that, the order details will be much the same. And, please, don't forget to check out the trouser hangers. These are my favorite! They are located at the bottom of the order page.

I would like to close the order out Wednesday, January 24th. To guarantee you make it on the order, please place your order sooner than later (please don't wait until next Wednesday if you know you want hangers; the sooner you purchase, the better I can plan). After I close out the hanger orders, I will place the order with my manufacturer. The hangers will take approximately 60 days to make and ship to the US. Once received, they will then be distributed to each respective purchaser.

If you would like references from the first order, check out the second link on the order page. It references a thread on AskAndy from those who received hangers the first time around. You'll see that all the feedback was overwhelmingly positive. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly either via PM or [email protected].

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Kirby,

The text for the pant hangers say 15.5, I assume this is the 17inch ones ?

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yes. Thanks for the heads-up. I would change immediately, but I cannot easily upload pages to the server from work. As soon as I get access, I'll take care of this. Please purchase with confidence that these are the 17.0" width hangers.

Kirby

Originally Posted by rssmsvc
Hello Kirby,

The text for the pant hangers say 15.5, I assume this is the 17inch ones ?

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*bump*

excellent! good luck with the new batch of hangers, i know there were several forum members interested in purchasing a set.

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, The_Foxx. Hopefully the 20" hanger will be well received! I just hope those interested visit the forum and see the thread before it's too late! ;0

11hr

Reaction score
I missed out the first time and am glad you are doing this again. I placed my order for 20" hangers - I think these will be perfect for my growing topcoat collection. Thanks.

lockey2k

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 11hr
I missed out the first time and am glad you are doing this again. I placed my order for 20" hangers - I think these will be perfect for my growing topcoat collection. Thanks.

Can a hanger be too large? I wear 38R/40R suits. What would the appropraite hanger size be?

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tage--

yeah, i think you would need 18.5 inches-- i also wear size 42 jackets, and most of them measure about 19" shoulder seam to shoulder seam. i ordered a set of 10 hangers in this size, can't wait to see them while i'm back in the states in april. the photos of the hangers on this thread are great! i bet the hangers are great additions to any classic wardrobe of clothes.

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for everyone's interest! Per the request of a few forum members, I am now looking into the possibility of matching shirt hangers. I'll let you all know what I find.

Also, please remember that I am offering 20" hangers for the first time. I have committed to ordering 100 of these (the minimum), but only 5 people have placed orders. If you've ever had difficulty finding wide hangers and / or are holding out, please take a look into them. Also, check out the Trouser hangers; they are my personal favorite--a very welcomed replacement to the cardboard dry-cleaning variety. I just want to make sure anyone interested knows about their avaibility because I doubt there will ever been another order of them given the small demand.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I'd like to close the order our this Thursday.

Thanks,
Kirby

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads