• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

lost in va

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
Damn those middle ones look awesome man. Are those 501 STFs? That's pretty incredible wear for 2 months.

*EDIT* Ah the middle ones had 2 years of wear. Makes sense with the Liquid Nail. Still, pretty good stuff. How many times did you wash em? I imagine pretty often.

Based off the last time I posted I'd say they're at 3 hot soaks and maybe 3 washes.. they've probably got a solid 220+ days of wear on them. Mind you that's all work where I'm installing pool tables, hot tubs, pools, etc... on top of a lot of warehouse work. They got beat up quick but will end up holding up 100x better then the 501's (yes, they are STF's). They back pocket on the 501's is already ripped bigger then the S5000VX's..... lame.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
25384_388810053549_505263549_383524.jpg

nudie AJDH

Nice.

km83

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hamish5178
Have you ever owned a pair of APCs? They aren't high quality Japanese Denim that have been dyed really well. You cannot wash them early/often and expect high-contrast fades. Sure, you will continue to get whiskers post-wash, but they will not be stiff enough to hold real honeycombs. Also, mine never stacked the same way again after I washed them, so they didn't continue to fade there either.

Three pairs, it's the wear not the wash that will get you teh awezom fadez
ffffuuuu.gif

eelnosnor

Reaction score
How's it going everyone? These are my 1 year dry bones x self edge x superfuture. I'm iGit
from sufu. Hope you guys like my dry bones, they been soaked maybe 2-3 times and washed 3 times. Pictures were taken with my point and shoot

eelnosnor

Reaction score
I had to repair the crotch twice, and right now there is a quarter size hole in the crotch area right now. Needs another repair

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^Man those started out dark... veddy niieeecee

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Color in the first pic is incredible

+rep 4 crawfish boil

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TxdoHawk
That middle pair is awesome, and personally, I think the liquid nail stains just add to the look.
Yep Those are beautiful! Liquid nails stains proves you actually work in them and beat the living hell out of them. I like jeans that are just beaten to death... I mean, they're not something I would wear everyday just based on the way I dress, but I'd love to have some jeans like that to just rock sometime
smile.gif
Maybe my Ande's will be that beat some day hehe but if I were to try to do legit work in them, I'd probably just tear the crotch again...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ss23