• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chico2007

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 7_rocket
Pictures please
smile.gif

LOL I would if I had any. That was a long time ago.
She was good looking, very nice body. But best of all, she was ready to go all the time.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. White
How about a $12 Rolex? I bought it some years ago in Mexico (for people who are impressed by that sort of thing).

Attachment 60870

I'd give a homeless man $12 before I buy that watch.

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SNA741P1_MED.jpg
Seiko Premier Chronograph w/ two timezones in lieau of using the alarm feature. The dial has a subtle grid pattern as well. Sapphire crystal and 100m water resist. By far my "busiest" watch but I love that it it has a designed from the ground up, coherent appearance. Brand new @ $168 shipped, I am happy.

youngScholar

Reaction score
Finally . . .

DSCF1446.jpg

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chico2007
LL Bean. Given to me by my wife in 2005. I wear this a lot. Original black leather strap has a tear so I usually use a nato strap on it. They have a few different models. This one is about $90.
I wonder if Hamilton makes that or at least provided the design. Do you know? Looks very Hamilton Field Watch-like.

gic102

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thenanyu
seagull.png

Chinese military watch repro. Hand-wind chrono. $250.

That's a beaut. I'm off to find one to buy immediately. It will perfectly match my 1953 SKS rifle. Thanks for posting!

I'm partial to vintage watches myself. They are affordable and most importantly are of modest size. Today's watches are too large for my liking.

My last acquisition was a minty Bulova Sea King circa 1969. My trusty Casio currently gets the most wrist time as I don't think harsh Canadian winters are good for timepieces.

Chico2007

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. White
Go figure.

LOL..not just b/c she got it for me. I just like the clean look of it. Also fun to switch the bands on it.

I'm still searching for my first watch purchase. All my watches have been gifts, so it's time to buy one for myself.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Achilles_
You were my inspiration to get a Parnis so the credit goes to you
laugh.gif

I too wish that instead of numbers there were dashes (not sure what to call them)

I feel like if Parnis were to make a copy of the Seiko Blue Spark they would clean house! There seems to be quite a few people looking for the Blue Spark.

How about something like this?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads