• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
Well, you are on a site called Styleforum. Ignoring the fact that you're posing for what looks like a professional photograph looking like a teenager with a stubble, both your outfits are terrible.

If it wasn't bad enough that you're both wearing black, you're also wearing matching shirts and trousers. And your friend is wearing cuff links, without a jacket or a tie. Your shirt cuffs need ironed, and the sleeves look too long. And both your outfits are bunching around the shoulders. And I am a little curious about the collar of your friend's shirt -- it looks a bit short.

But don't take it too personally... at least you got paid!

Chico2007

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 7_rocket
Always been a fan of the Tissot prc 200

Just can't decide to get the white face or blue face, I already have a fossil watch that is very simliar to the black face dial

I'm also a fan of this watch. And I tried it on(white face brown strap) at Macy's and I REALLY liked it.

Macy's price is $450...can get it online for $280 area.

Buying my first watch is a tougher decision than I ever thought it would be. LOL

Chico2007

Reaction score
Well, you are on a site called Styleforum. Ignoring the fact that you're posing for what looks like a professional photograph looking like a teenager with a stubble, both your outfits are terrible.

If it wasn't bad enough that you're both wearing black, you're also wearing matching shirts and trousers. And your friend is wearing cuff links, without a jacket or a tie. Your shirt cuffs need ironed, and the sleeves look too long. And both your outfits are bunching around the shoulders. And I am a little curious about the collar of your friend's shirt -- it looks a bit short.

lurker[1].gif

Gwarg

Reaction score

+1

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should ditch my Omega for some of these watches. They look GREAT!

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by btinl
I'm sorry but wearing a fake/"homage" watch is tacky.
+1.

Originally Posted by btinl
This is the POOR MAN's watch tread. Although a Rolex Sub is arguably an entry-level fine watch, it is still far above the average price point within this thread.
+1.

Originally Posted by 7_rocket
Less talk more pictures please
+22222.

Originally Posted by TheWraith
And please, no more posting of Omegas and Rolexes in this thread. Can't some of you get it in your heads, they are NOT poor man's watches!
+1.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. White
How about a $12 Rolex? I bought it some years ago in Mexico (for people who are impressed by that sort of thing).

Attachment 60870

Hmmm.... Mexico? $12?

Are you sure you didn't steal it off the guy in your avatar?
smile.gif

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Wesley Bills

Reaction score
An Omega is not a poor man's watch. And I feel somehow offended that you call it one given that I own an Omega that I love and cherish very much.

Chico2007

Reaction score
A few photos of my watches. I also have the Orvis (pics a few pages back) and a Freestyle Shark digi that I use for running, mtn biking etc. Swiss Army. Given to me in 1995 by a girlfriend(nympho). I wear this often and rotate those nato bands during warm weather months. I think you can buy these for around $150-$200. Kenneth Cole. Given to me by my Aunt in 1999 or 2000 I think. Don't wear it too often. These usually sell for $80-$120, widely available. LL Bean. Given to me by my wife in 2005. I wear this a lot. Original black leather strap has a tear so I usually use a nato strap on it. They have a few different models. This one is about $90
9h89l0.jpg
nxs9i.jpg

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chico2007
A few photos of my watches. I also have the Orvis (pics a few pages back) and a Freestyle Shark digi that I use for running, mtn biking etc.

Swiss Army. Given to me in 1995 by a girlfriend(nympho). I wear this often and rotate those nato bands during warm weather months. I think you can buy these for around $150-$200.

Kenneth Cole. Given to me by my Aunt in 1999 or 2000 I think. Don't wear it too often. These usually sell for $80-$120, widely available.

LL Bean. Given to me by my wife in 2005. I wear this a lot. Original black leather strap has a tear so I usually use a nato strap on it. They have a few different models. This one is about $90

Pictures please
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads