• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Photos of my Tom Ford RTW Suit

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It fits Tom Ford better.

I don't think you have quite the build for it. You need a bigger chest>waist drop.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the second picture, the vent shouldn't be opening up like that - it should be laying flat...

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kind of underwhelming. It doesn't seem to have the tom ford aesthetic? I guess pretty good fit other than the vents popping out a bit? The whole skirt area seems a bit small for you

AvariceBespoke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by triniboy27
In the second picture, the vent shouldn't be opening up like that - it should be laying flat...

the vent isn't always that open - i think im standing weird..

SirSuturesALot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoulders and vents are off.

How much did you pay for this?

Post more full body pictures, all the way down to the shoes.

AvariceBespoke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
It fits Tom Ford better.

I don't think you have quite the build for it. You need a bigger chest>waist drop.

i could loose 2 inchs at the stomach and add to chest to perhaps improve

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be honest, if you can take a photo from a higher angle, the whole picture would look a bit more flattering i think.

AvariceBespoke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toiletduck
To be honest, if you can take a photo from a higher angle, the whole picture would look a bit more flattering i think.

i agree, the angle of the photo is terrible, the person taking it was sitting down

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toiletduck
kind of underwhelming. It doesn't seem to have the tom ford aesthetic?

my thoughts exactly, if you were going Tom Ford, why settle for a run of the mill cut?
Other than the extra wide tie, if you had asked people to guess where you got this made, more would have guessed Brooks Brothers than Tom ford.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really don't think it looks very good; especially for the price you likely paid.

I'm not as well-versed as many on here (trying to learn myself) but the look is not flattering and I'm going to have to agree with why + the comments about the vents being open. Tie knot also looks too large IMO.

Better pictures really would help.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.5%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.8%