• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
probably a flaw magnified due to close up picture. I don’t feel as though these shoes have excessively creased, or even really creased at all. Also the right shoe (left in the picture as my feet are crossed) I am sort of pointing my toe up and maybe that increases the view of the crease?

These were the shoes after my weekend shoe shine for them. I don’t notice any abnormal creasing.
View attachment 1600827

Yep. Probably just a trick of the light. They are really handsome shoes.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
So I ordered a gift for a family member from this site.
there was no way to input a shipping address that is different from my billing address in the website order form.

I did include this in the comment for the order, as well as with a follow up email. But something to keep in mind.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @TheChihuahua

Thank you for extending the Pediwear family within your own family! You should be able to enter a separate delivery address - when you get to check out you will see the above at the top of the page - just click on the green button Edit Your Details or Addresses to enter a different delivery address.
ordering.jpg

I hope your relative appreciates the gift.

Kind Regards

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up for you guys, we are about to send an email to our mailing list customers. To receive this offer just enter the code HALFLG after adding your items to the basket. We intend to run it for 2 weeks.

half-price-gl-sale.jpg

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Berwick Cordovan Banner
We are really impressed with these cordovan styles from Berwick. We would like to think we know a thing or two about cordovan, having stock styles by Crockett and Jones and Carmina, having had MTOs from Trickers and even our own range of Edward & James English cordovan. With that experience in mind - we find these styles from Berwick to be very impressive - the cordovan exhibits all the qualities one would expect of a fine Cordovan. It is Italian cordovan, which might not have the same reputation as a certain Chicago tannery - but we were hard pressed to detect a difference in quality in the pairs we have ordered. And at £405 a pair, the price is very tempting too.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
In the second part of our feature on cleaning and renovating suede, we take on this poor neglected pair of driving shoes...

blue-suede-before.jpeg

And for those fathers (or sons) not on our mailing list, we are sorry this is very late notice, but we are offering 10% off certain accessories until next week - see this online copy of our newsletter for details

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
summer sale.jpg

Hello All

We've just started a summer sale - lots there to choose from, hopefully see you soon.

Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @ladfromkl & @VaNeT

We have put the sizes we have in stock in the sale - if you wish we can order these styles for you - though it wouldn't be at sale price I'm afraid? They should be in stock at Carmina.

Email me via [email protected] if you wish to consider ordering? We can confirm availability.

Kind Regards
Mike

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
tlb-mallorca-squares-douglas-sale.jpg

I hope everyone is keeping well?

All our TLB styles are in the summer sale. Email going out later tonight so take the chance to dive in for anything you have your eye on.

prof.contingency

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ohh, love the Foster 595 Derby boots. Looks perfect for the city in the autumn.

basu13

Reaction score
Just a quick word of appreciation for the customer service at Pediwear. Purchased my first pair of Trickers in July when their summer sale opened, and the overall experience was very good and professional. Super happy with the Stows of course.

Following this, picked up my second purchase from them yesterday, a pair of soft chisel toe Edward and James black captoe Oxfords. Yet to be shipped, these. But the email advice regarding sizing etc was very detailed and Mike was extremely helpful and friendly during the process. I think similar purchases can be had at many other online stores but it is the customer service and interaction which leaves a lasting impression on the customer- especially one from a different country altogether who is very dependent on such an interaction to hone in on a purchase.

Looking forward to seeing the Edward and James pair in the flesh. Mike tells me these are a solid purchase in their price bracket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads