• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
About this Brexit thing... does it would impact shipping to the US or Mexico? I suppose it will not but just to be sure.
We don't anticipate this being an issue at all, other than perhaps a temporary blip due to customs being busy with EU related changes. We haven't received any reports to suggest it is a significant issue at present.

Thanks. I will monitor closely the information on parcelforce, and contact you if I become really concerned. (But to be honest, I do think it is a really customs thing, with the organization extra burdened with the incoming UK traffic.)
Yes don't hesitate to contact us.

I am in the process of adding a new EU section to our website which will explain all the differences and help customers ensure they don't receive any unexpected charges.

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
Shipping updates?
Placed an order on the 10th and stil awaiting dispatch.thanks.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @TheChihuahua

Please could you email [email protected] with your order number. Unfortunately, notifications regarding StyleForum posts do not always reach me - emailing/live chat is by far the most efficient way to obtain an update.

Kind Regards

Mike

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
Interesting. Carmina shoe listed at $360, but added it to the cart to see what shipping prices would be and it listed at $450.

47B2AC63-4F6B-4867-AA3B-5E7CEA175521.jpeg

4C206322-9CE7-4072-9AA4-90C2EE1CB3A3.jpeg

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
The in the checkout screen says $360?

might want to check on that. I’m guessing people on the fence abandon their orders when their shopping cart says the product is $90 more than they were expecting.

DB317F6E-E83F-445C-8EF9-7B6B94433619.jpeg

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The in the checkout screen says $360?

might want to check on that. I’m guessing people on the fence abandon their orders when their shopping cart says the product is $90 more than they were expecting.

View attachment 1546785
That's definitely the conversion rate from a google search. So it seems something is amiss!

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys, please could you advise where you are ordering from? I can probably make a guess but I would rather not make assumptions!

Regards

Mike

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
Just ordered from your website

The price when browsing the shoes was $360
Added to the cart, then went to checkout and it was $450.
almsot abandoned the purchase at that point. But went ahead because I wanted to see shipping cost anyway, and when Igot deeper into the checkout process it was back to $360.

so I did make the purchase. But just heads up because some people might not be pulling the trigger when the pricejumps up significantly once it goes into the shopping cart

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
Is this a Simpson last or an Alaro last? Title says Alaro, description says Simpson.
504D9BFD-1E99-44E0-866B-DF97AFFBE250.jpeg

VaNeT

Reaction score
alaro seems to be its own last. Simpson is similar up u Tim the balls of the feet but narrows out by the toesView attachment 1547389 th
Also just look at shoes photos and Alaro last at compare tool, shoes had Simpson last toe not Alaro, Alaro last side profile shows that toe is simple square...

PS: Carmina's site don't have any models with Alaro last..
1612245173837.png

TheChihuahua

Reaction score
Also just look at shoes photos and Alaro last at compare tool, shoes had Simpson last toe not Alaro, Alaro last side profile shows that toe is simple square...

PS: Carmina's site doesn't have any models with Alaro last..
View attachment 1547390
they look very similar just up to the toe, so I’m assuming fit will be fine with either.
Seems odd they would name a shoe model after a totally different last?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy