• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oscar Hunt Tailors - Official Affiliate Thread

Reynolds

Reaction score
It's a short-point cutaway that we had made. We no longer offer it unfortunately as we have now slightly changed the design - Sorry!

Thanks for the info and no problems at all, it's a very interesting design, I look forward to seeing what others you come up with!

Oscar Hunt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome! Great looking space I have to drop by next time in Melbourne.

Thank you! We'd love to give you a tour of the showroom and sit down and run through options with you.

Thanks for the info and no problems at all, it's a very interesting design, I look forward to seeing what others you come up with!

We'll try and keep the thread up-to-date as much as possible with things that we're working on and whats coming up.

tchoy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Be sure to shoot me a message when you're down dude.
Thank you! We'd love to give you a tour of the showroom and sit down and run through options with you.

We'll try and keep the thread up-to-date as much as possible with things that we're working on and whats coming up.

Will love to meet a few of you guys next time when I am down.

Oscar Hunt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello!
This week we've launched a new offer for Spring!

Purchase a UK Huddersfield Collection two-piece suit between now and the end of October and receive a complimentary tailored Huddersfield sports jacket valued at $750. The complimentary Huddersfield sports jacket will be constructed using our Huddersfield Cotton & Linen Collection. Fully tailored, the jacket will be constructed based on your measurements and individual design features. With 30 cotton & linen options available, the colours and versatility for a stand-alone sports jacket are vast.

Some examples of these Sports Jackets.

Full details and T&Cs can be viewed here.

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently had a cotton sport coat made from a Huddersfield fabric (from a different tailor), so I can attest to the quality of the fabric. This seems a great deal from Oscar Hunt.

Oscar Hunt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We're about to launch our Italian Solbiati Collection this week. The collection offers both cotton and linen in different weights, patterns and textures.

We'll have a new gallery up this week of imagery we shot a few weeks ago showing a selection of the fabrics offered, as well as a behind-the-scenes video showcasing how we shot the looks in the full-day shoot.

The collection is perfect for the spring/summer season!

Oscar Hunt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I recently had a cotton sport coat made from a Huddersfield fabric (from a different tailor), so I can attest to the quality of the fabric. This seems a great deal from Oscar Hunt.

It certainly is nice brushed cotton. Glad you like the Spring Offer!

That first fabric is fantastic.

It's a nice rich brown with plenty of character/texture to it.

Oscar Hunt

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

We just launched our new Solbiati Collection of Italian cottons & linens. Full gallery: http://www.oscarhunt.com.au/new/oscar-2014SS

2014 Spring / Summer Solbiati Looks & Ideas

Spring is here, the weather has started to warm, and the city has come to life with Melbournians enjoying alfresco lunches and balmy evening rooftop drinks.

To celebrate the launch of our new Solbiati Collection of Italian cottons & linens, we have put together some great spring/summer looks, applying both colour and texture that provide an adaptable, comfortable and confident appearance - perfect for any occasion. Cotton & linen are both designed to naturally crease, providing character to a garment, and creating a relaxed look for the wearer.

Utilising fabric and design, the looks demonstrate both versatility and attention-to-detail without making the wearer appear that he has tried overly hard in piecing together an outfit.

The Solbiati name has a long and proud history, having always belonged to the same Italian family. Solbiati is the world leader in cotton & linen fabrics.

Established photography duo, Tom Blachford and Kate Ballis, with their strong aesthetic and meticulousness through the lens, supported in shooting the Oscar Hunt spring/summer Solbiati looks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads