• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teh Style God
Braid's too pretty for paragraphs. Nice guess, but try someone with a little more typographical acumen.

Why didn't you just use your regular account?

atomicranch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AKMetal
wdwyt12208wy4.jpg

Shoulda buttoned one more button. Oh well.

Self Edge
AA
Skull
Clark

That shirt is pretty sweet. I hope Selfedge is out of it in my size so I don't have to break my "no new clothes in '08" pledge.

Halcyon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kodiak

Cool coat. However, as some people have already pointed out, it looks a bit strange because the top half is fuller than the bottom. Maybe some wider, straight-leg jeans would look better with this. Wearing something other than a t-shirt under the coat would help, too.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Talk about inspired. At least the more frequent posters do not assume to be some sort of style icon. I wonder, what did cult pop and cheep bring to waywt, besides dirty, thrifted-from-a-trash-can clothing, and generic and uninspired 'i'm cool because i'm smoking a cigarette in this pic' fits. Just because some 'dude' looks cool, according to you, doesn't mean what they were wearing was even remotely transcendent. Oooh, LOOK! Jeans and a flannel t-shirt with clarks; with a cigarette? ****, thats next level. +Rep I love that just because you think you're hot ****, and other members think you're hot ****, you feel as though you've risen above the rest, when in reality, you take zero risks, do not ever try anything new, and utilize the same sillhouette in every fit without any sort of surprising or pleasing variation when it comes to texture or color. You're so predictable, in your style and in your holier than thou attitude.
A little harsh but yeah enough whining braid. However it's kinda lame that (I assume) you created a pseudonym username to post this.

jqbomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FredSelvage
Never posting my pics again; only MAURO:

Sweater: Oliver Spencer
Tee: Henry Duarte
Pants: RRL
Shoes: Cole Haan x Nike

i dig those RRL cargos. i just snagged a pair on ebay for $60.

heyheyhey

Reaction score
To be fair to Braid, it is how all internet sites go. Once one gets popular enough, the seniors hate the newbies because they change what they want the site to be. Its the curse of popular forums. Maybe a separate WAYWT for epic posts would be good.
smile.gif

heyheyhey

Reaction score
So that's a thread Braid would be prohibited from posting in? I can deal with that.
No that was a half joke. Everybody could be included, but "everyday" fits would be deleted. Its not a very good idea though, the thread would need a mod unto itself. EDIT: Actually, if you are another member, why don't you man it up and just say what you're saying in your regular account? (Yes I see the irony in telling an anonymous person to man it up when I don't revile my face.)

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by heyheyhey
(Yes I see the irony in telling an anonymous person to man it up when I don't revile my face.)

So, what you're saying is, your face is too gorgeous to be seen on the internetz?

Teh Style God

Reaction score
Originally Posted by heyheyhey
No that was a half joke. Everybody could be included, but "everyday" fits would be deleted.

Its not a very good idea though, the thread would need a mod unto itself.

EDIT: Actually, if you are another member, why don't you man it up and just say what you're saying in your regular account?
(Yes I see the irony in telling an anonymous person to man it up when I don't revile my face.)

I am another member. I didn't want to be rude; when I hit 100 posts, I became a Senior Member, unlike Braidkid, who upon hitting 100 posts became a Senior Asshole.

heyheyhey

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
So, what you're saying is, your face is too gorgeous to be seen on the internetz?

Crap, I knew I should have payed attention in English.

At least I can swear well.

I am another member. I didn't want to be rude

You don't need to be rude to get your point across. You should have used your real account and a sense of decorum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads