• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Was he?
plain.gif

lol. im not a good internet ****, I see tight shirt and I assume that's what Socal will go for.

I guess I'm only gay for Derren Brown....

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
lol. im not a good internet ****, I see tight shirt and I assume that's what Socal will go for. I guess I'm only gay for Derren Brown....
In time, you will learn the way of the ***. You will learn how to make a twink yield with the wave of an amex. Just watch SoCal.
Originally Posted by Willsw
You **** have no taste in men.
You straights shouldn't have any.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey. I'm a painter.

I don't think I've ever said that as an excuse before.

And you are too, don't women EXCITE THE AESTHETIC NERVES?!?

You know I meant homosexy tastes.

Of course I love to paint women. I prefer painting women over men.

Willsw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find men sexy, on average sexier than women (though women, pour moi, have the advantage in the end). Sexy in a perfect, sculpted kind of way. As far as handsome goes, I'm much pickier than my female friends. Women, maybe because men will **** anything, who are shown as beautiful are usually unexciting. And because conversations have no place here, this is what I am currently wearing. Those are moose.
Photo56.jpg
P.S. That awful thing in the background is in line for being painted over.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sarah Palin is going to shoot you dead. Nice moose. Meese? Mooses?

I find women more endearing than men, their powerful fragility unnerves me and excites me. There's a stillness that I love to capture. In their eyes. Not that I can't find these things in men. It's just that, I haven't met any one man who does this to me.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ga-vroche
dsc03286jv0.jpg

h&m
h&m
dsquared
gat

Nice fit. So as not to high jack the thread.

Maybe the prospect of ********** makes people harder to appreciate. Without that factor, it's easier to look at everything objectively.

I need to get some LK asexuality.

Agreed. I become everything I described about women, around men, being powerfully fragile and defiant. And, I wouldn't want to lose that, I don't think it's a weakness.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
I think $199 could buy some really good lighting for his apartment, which would make more difference than any clothes he could buy. I don't understand why he doesn't upgrade his pictures this way. Why not?

You're lucky that I take pics in the 5 min before I run out the door in the morning. I have like 15 foot ceilings and all my walls are exposed brick.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
lost in VA was looking kind of hunky to me...maybe not your cup of tea?

no

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyc_gaucho
no, no...i'm not falling for it, chrono...nice try...but, the jig was up at the purposeful misbuttoning of the cardigan...definite joke fit-pic

Cardi looks a million times better misbuttoned. It's for real. If you're into that kinda thing it was solid in real life and after some work will be dope ****. Everyone thinks i'm kidding but i'm dead serious. BLAOW

lol. im not a good internet ****, I see tight shirt and I assume that's what Socal will go for.

I guess I'm only gay for Derren Brown....

I'm not gay but c'mon now. No offense to lost in va but...c'mon now. Is it weird that i find it important to have the same taste in guys as the girl i'm interested in?

Also, you've been here long enough to know socal's cup o tea.

Speaking of, eason hasn't posted in awhile. Where's he at?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug

Speaking of, eason hasn't posted in awhile. Where's he at?

Some island off the coast of Korea in a garden of cement dongs.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
You're lucky that I take pics in the 5 min before I run out the door in the morning. I have like 15 foot ceilings and all my walls are exposed brick.

You're a hardcore chola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics