1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

I was in NYC this past weekend so Socal missed his chance. [If that's any indication.]

Well, Im sure your GF understands your feelings towards the man. The opportunity to knock boots with the Fashion Jesus only comes ever so often...

2. robbie

robbie Senior member

I sometimes wish this thread had a mute button, so all the dialogue would go away and I could just look at pictures. [​IMG] a fit from 2 weekends ago

3. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

Teger is saying that while Neo may post some garbagey outfits that he doesn't get why everyone jizzes all over RyeGB because at the same time he has some pretty lackluster shit up there.

I agree with Teger

There's no fucking way I'm actually agreeing with SoCal on something.....

4. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

But Rye never really rated his own fits that high. I remember him saying like he would give himself a 6/10 for his own...

5. jet

jet Senior member

Socal isn't actually agreeing with teger because he said neos fits were "garbagey" and just used the opportunity to try and rip on rye.

6. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

Yet people flock around his opinion as if Jesus himself were handing down divine inspiration to those worthy. Why? Who the hell knows....

7. cldpsu

cldpsu Senior member

8. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

JD_MAY-Thanks for the research. Been following the drama and didn't have time to go back through myself. You've summed it up pretty nicely. I honestly think many of Neo's looks, though a FAR cry from my tastes, wouldn't look half bad if the pants weren't worn so high and weren't so wide from the knee down. Whatever.

9. Deluks917

Deluks917 Senior member

But Rye never really rated his own fits that high. I remember him saying like he would give himself a 6/10 for his own...
    So then why does someone who's only a "6/10" talk down to everyone like he's the zen grand-dragon of fashion land? I think he's arrogant as hell and neofinitia generally looks good but often pushes it a bit too far (eccentric shoe choices in an already eccentric outfit for example)

10. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

So then why does someone who's only a "6/10" talk down to everyone like he's the zen grand-dragon of fashion land?

I think Neo has a shit with that on it!

11. Eason

Eason Senior member

I happen to agree with Teger. Neo has posted things that I don't really approve of at all, like the camo pants-patent shoes fit but...he's got style in spades compared to most of the same tired shit that gets posted here all the time. Some of it certainly pushes the boundaries. It's unfortunate if you refuse to try and appreciate it but to each his own.

This

12. Teger

Teger Senior member

Socal isn't actually agreeing with teger because he said neos fits were "garbagey" and just used the opportunity to try and rip on rye.

and you use this as an opportunity to rip on socal.. like you do in every thread on the fucking forums.

13. Deluks917

Deluks917 Senior member

I think Neo has a shit with that on it!
    Neo poops out art work.

14. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

Yet people flock around his opinion as if Jesus himself were handing down divine inspiration to those worthy. Why? Who the hell knows....
    Yea I dont get that one either. There is only one person who is deserving of such and he just posted a few posts above me.

15. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

Neo's poops out art work.

crack up for real

SHIRT SHIRT

16. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

and you use this as an opportunity to rip on socal.. like you do in every thread on the fucking forums.

Can you please explain how this was a rip on Socal, Mr. Foremost authority on all forum subject matters.

17. Teger

Teger Senior member

I don't think rye's posts are terrible or anything (although I think those opening ceremony patent desert boots are ugly), but I don't like the dismissive/neo is worthless attitude...

18. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

By rip he means sitting at home in just your Bless coat jacking off to me.

19. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Neo poops out art work.

Best post in pages.

20. AR_Six

AR_Six Senior member

So then why does someone who's only a "6/10" talk down to everyone like he's the zen grand-dragon of fashion land?
    Take rye's opinion or leave it... I find myself generally agreeing with him on his ratings, they're fair (not that it really matters anyway). Even if you don't like his fits, are you implying that one has to be Tarantino to be a movie critic? Do I need to have a 97mph fastball to be able to say the dodgers played like shit in a given game? I can't say Mariah Carey's music is garbage without being able to carry a tune? Cmon now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.