• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio
Cross-post from the EG thread:

photo3le7.jpg

photo16yu6.jpg

Please wear those pants to the Seattle meet up on Sat so Eason is not the gayest looking one there.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ I really like the gay shorts, but the too tight jacket puts it over the edge. A more relaxed fit and it would look less ...gay.

edit: I know the jacket fits as it "should" but in the context it looks too slim imo. A more boxy look would be preferable.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
martin margiela baby blue tee

cloak black greaser jeans

dior homme d belt

veronique branquinho white sneakers

chrome hearts red riot sunglasses

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That Gauis look doesn't really make sense to me. If the shorts didn't look like swim trunks and the jacket was a shrunken blazer, then it would look like some fashion spread/Sartorialist-at-Pitti kinda look that I could understand but not be totally down with. With the flowered shorts and the 1940's milkman jacket, it just looks like user error. I think each piece individually is cool and fits really well, I just don't think they work together. At all.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it would look fine without the tie, pending casual shoes.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Please wear those pants to the Seattle meet up on Sat so Eason is not the gayest looking one there.
I would love to help him out, but I'm in NYC for the foreseeable future (when's the next meet-up here?) Jet and I have been trying to, uhm, top Eason with the floral and the gold lamÃ
00a9.png
, but his wardrobe is like the Tiger Woods of gay: no rival.
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
^^ I really like the gay shorts, but the too tight jacket puts it over the edge. A more relaxed fit and it would look less ...gay. edit: I know the jacket fits as it "should" but in the context it looks too slim imo. A more boxy look would be preferable.
The Pathfinder is a little less boxy than most EG, but that angle makes it look more slim than it actually is. Plus I had the side cinches pulled in too far.
Originally Posted by Baron
With the flowered shorts and the 1940's milkman jacket, it just looks like user error. I think each piece individually is cool and fits really well, I just don't think they work together. At all.
****, I haven't seen this much blowback outside of some Thom Browne threads. Anyone want to guess the shirt? Just kidding.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Oh well update your location. Kunk and I were going to have an NYC meet up today; but, we're putting it off until after the 7th.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by newthunder
IMG_3740.jpg
IMG_3738-1-1-1.jpg

BWxDH

- I so much prefer to look at curves..

Originally Posted by Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio
Cross-post from the EG thread:
- GREAT FIT!

I know this is S&D thread - but it is Friday & I still have to be presentable, even with out a tie.. & this is what happens when you go past your mid-30s. Though can't wait to get into my denim tomorrow

Temp - 9c - 17c, sunny yet cool
Days Agenda - Friday, no formal meetings, lunch with team & dinner with friends

Over coat - Chocolate & mocha colour herringbone pattern 3B SB peaked lapel. Wool with 1/2 quilted lining (Giorgio Armani Black Label)
Sports Coat - Wheat/olive 1B SB notched lapel. Mini-zig-zag pattern. Wool/rayon (Giorgio Armani Black Label)
Shirt - Pale blue, tan & cream varying multiple stripe. Single cuff (Etro)
Sweater - Chocolate fitted v-neck. Super fine wool, feels like Sea island cotton? (Giorgio Armani Black Label)
Pants - Chocolate grey. FF. Wool twill (Giorgio Armani Black Label)
Socks - Khaki & tan multi stripe
F/wear - lace-up - Chocolate blucher. Calf leather (Giorgio Armani Black Label)
Belt - Chocolate Napa leather w SS flat buckle (Prada - - 1st men's collection circa 96, actually my 1st Prada piece)
Gloves - Varying pastel colours multi stripe - wool knit (Paul Smith)
Bag - Olive "Saffiano Travel" leather treatment, soft case, size M. Pressed calf leather (Prada)
PS - Harori orange peony. Silk (Kent Wang)
Pen - Cream marble body & black body. Resin. Fountain pen (Delta 366 Collection)
Pen - Black body w ivory cap. Resin. Roller-ball (Delta LE Planet Collection)
Watch - SS Bell & Ross Automatic Ref BR 03-92 on 'mildly distressed' sand coloured sail cloth strap
Accessory - Brown steel key-chain with "intrecciato" chocolate leather treatment (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - Chocolate flat-wallet (super thin) "intrecciato" leather treatment (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - Chocolate magnetic money clip "intrecciato" leather treatment (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - SS tie-clip with "intrecciato" treatment (Bottega Veneta)
Frames - Matt pallidium with matt black temples. Titanium. ("P8109" by Porsche Design)
Sun-glasses - Resin retro 60's shape. Tortoise shell (Persol #2803-S)
Odeur - Cuiron (Helmut Lang) followed by Original Musk "Blend #1" (Kiehls)
Motor - Gloss black 159 SportWagon - "nothing standard", I could start a whole thread on the mechanical modifications to make this sound & corner like the Alfa's of old..(Alfa Romeo)

L1010780-1.jpg

L1010783.jpg
L1010784.jpg

L1010780.jpg
L1010785.jpg

L1010790.jpg

L1010801.jpg
L1010796.jpg

L1010793.jpg
L1010790-1.jpg

apocalypse later

Reaction score
Guido, you have cool **** and you consistently look good, but why do you feel the need to post each and every leather treatment that you wallet has had?

I don't know, I guess I just don't get it. Consumerism at its finest, or just a guy who takes his WAYWT pics very seriously?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Sorry, could we get one more shot of your watch? Maybe birds-eye or done up with that "Impressionism" filter on photoshop.
cheers.gif
TIA!

- how about this? FYI there are more on the Watch Appreciation thread.
L1010541.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads