• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Paying hommage to the old man of Atwater Village.

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7708/cimg5024mi5.jpg[/IMG]

(Click for "Odd Couple" extra)

Bonnie:
Levi's
Halogen l/s
Random sweater
inlove.gif

Good Society
Thrifted Bag

Clyde:
Paul Smith
Howie&Hudson
RB
AE

I really like this pic. Fits are good too, but the picture is just a really cute one. Self timer or a helping hand?

Originally Posted by jpgm
saturday nights are boogie nights...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h159/jpgm/WDYWT030508.jpg[/IMG]

disgusting shoes
hideous green flarezz and vest
semi-decent vintage brown shirt
so-disgusting-it's-brilliant vintage gold shirt with itchyasfuck sequins
douchebag glases
beer gaze

and today...

[http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h159/jpgm/WDYWT080508.jpg[/IMG]

tricker's wing cap logger boots
denime 805
sugarcane belt
claude maus t
saba henley
thomas meihofer ring

It's like Jekyll & Hyde!!

Originally Posted by Brutus
Cloning really works...

Just curious - how long does it take to shoot all of those and then stitch'em together? And what do you use?

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whodini, good to see someone wearing a more grown up elegance. dont get me wrong i love all the experimental looks we see too but for someone at my age, late 30s, i think your look is perfect. excuse my ignorance but what kind of jeans are RB?

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
whodini, good to see someone wearing a more grown up elegance. dont get me wrong i love all the experimental looks we see too but for someone at my age, late 30s, i think your look is perfect. excuse my ignorance but what kind of jeans are RB?

Rag and Bone. They have a lot of hard-wearing washes which take a long time to fade, so they look dressy for a while.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks, any idea what model those are? i definitely want some.. ive been wearing nudie slim jim but think all the stitching makes them look a bit odd paired with more elegant clothes.

ragcondesk

Reaction score
Calida UW
Pantherella socks
Goorin Bros. cap
Fake London Genius shirt/jeans
HTC Belt
Visvim Kiefer High Patala

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
Just curious - how long does it take to shoot all of those and then stitch'em together? And what do you use?

When I've done it I have used Photoshop (I'm not the master but I am decent) and it only takes an extra few minutes. The main thing is making sure the camera stays still while you press the start timer button. Oh and don't stand so you'll overlap yourself.

Somebody should make a "Post your Photoshop creations" thread if one doesn't exist already.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
whodini, good to see someone wearing a more grown up elegance.

Whodini...used in the same sentence as the word "elegance".....guess there is a first time.

The old man of Atwater not in or did he just not want to partake in a group photo?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
I really like this pic. Fits are good too, but the picture is just a really cute one. Self timer or a helping hand?
Thanks, I think it helped that she forgot that my camera self-times three shots in a row.

Anyone recognize the location?
Very kind. I'm wearing Rag & Bone 15s (or rb15s as the model is known). Unfortunately, I don't think the model is available anymore.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cimg5023qo1.jpg

best pic of the past month by far. You two make such a cute couple
inlove.gif

both of you are dressed perfectly

and shell is so super hot...

no snitching

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score

To recap for those following at home, who just got called out in the nicest way possible.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
To recap for those following at home, who just got called out in the nicest way possible.

LOL you're so right...I didnt even put that together when I read it.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those shell and whodini pics are my favorite WAYWT pics since i've come to styleforum...you guys really make quite the couple. That's on some Clooney and Roberts vibe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads