• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Apparently I need to stop joking with Get Smart, Sauce, et al.
plain.gif

Without reading any of the other posts, was that a linen jacket in that picture? I liked the look.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bit of an old fart vibe today. My wife disapproves of purple and told me so this morning.

stp80857modbr6.jpg

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by warlok1965
Bit of an old fart vibe today. My wife disapproves of purple and told me so this morning.

stp80857modbr6.jpg

Have you been able to raise the relative level of dress in your office yet? You've been rockin some good looks the last few weeks.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
have to chime in, the who x shell pics were just great. two thumbs up!

pinoy

Reaction score
heh- have to chime in as well. reallly cute couple.

just finished exams as well- so i'll be contributing more.
smile.gif

augusto- just wondering, but do you always wear a tie to all your exams or just to school in general?

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GS really like that shirt, real real slim!
It is not tailored in anyway to you is it?

If not I might have to pick up a few of those so I won't have to be bothered with tailoring

jmh396

Reaction score
inspired by chrono and others from a few days ago...

IMAGE_225.jpg

v-neck - declarke
cardigan and pants - shipley & halmos
shoes - toms

Goblin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
those shell and whodini pics are my favorite WAYWT pics since i've come to styleforum...you guys really make quite the couple. That's on some Clooney and Roberts vibe...
I don't think he looks that much like Rosemary Clooney.
rimshot.gif

Black Cherry

Reaction score
I can't decide who's cuter in Whodini's most recent post!
inlove.gif

Okay so I bought a HAT. I decided I need to cover my melon, and ratty ballcaps aren't cutting it anymore, because I'm not like 14. I'm not sure if it works with my vaguely-defined style or if I just look like a douchebag (more than usual).

5808loazd1.jpg
5808lobfu7.jpg
5808locfe8.jpg

Riveting walking/chapstick action.

My frames look terrible with it, probably because they're terrible in general, unfortunately.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Black Cherry
Okay so I bought a HAT. I decided I need to cover my melon, and ratty ballcaps aren't cutting it anymore, because I'm not like 14. I'm not sure if it works with my vaguely-defined style or if I just look like a douchebag (more than usual).

My frames look terrible with it, probably because they're terrible in general, unfortunately.

I tried the same thing last summer (though I like your hat on you better than I liked mine on me). Didn't really work for me, hope your luck is better. Flat caps seem to be the only thing that I like on my head, though honestly baseball caps work fairly well... I just don't wear them.

My $0.02: Something is off with the hat in your outfit there, but I can't put my finger on it. It looks like you're a little uncomfortable with it and it doesn't quite match the vibe of the rest of the outfit. BUT I think taken all on its own and divorced from the outfit in general, it looks good. So there's potential.

Black Cherry

Reaction score
Thanks for the helpful criticism!

Yeah I'm still kind of getting used to wearing it, and I don't think it really goes with a t-shirt in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads