1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

thanks for the comments on my last photo...and no that's not my fridge; it's a wine cellar. today, inspired by Llewelyn Moss... [​IMG] shirt - Number (N)ine t-shirt - Y's jeans - APC boots - Carpe Diem bonus obligatory smoking shot: [​IMG]

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Zara
    5EP
    Paul Smith

Not sure if I'm feeling cuffs, or the higher rise of the LDB.

[​IMG]

3. cielo

cielo Senior member

[​IMG]

polo
    thrift shirt
    rb6
    kc

4. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

Cielo, nice one. I would wear the whole thing. Sofort.

5. whodini

whodini Senior member

well that's before all of us were best pals! [​IMG] ugh Who was so hot that day.
    Fixed. [​IMG]

6. berlin report

I, for one, would like to state that I do not envy Maharlika and his life one single bit. I love that I woke up this morning in the midst of a late winter snowstorm, knowing that I would have to find another way of getting to my 9am appointment because the public transport system ground to a halt due to a strike. I honestly didn't feel like hopping into my mini convertible and driving to the beach, cruising on the PCH just because it happens to be there, then going shopping for some more of that good stuff we can't get enough of in this forum. No, that is no life for me.

7. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

F2b, where'd you get that shirt? The gettin' place?

drizzt, I feel like if I stare at that pattern for awhile, I might see a schooner.

Brutus, dig the flyers, dunno about a white sweatshirt (is it white?) but the cut works. How is it unbuttoned?

8. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

I, for one, would like to state that I do not envy Maharlika and his life one single bit. I love that I woke up this morning in the midst of a late winter snowstorm, knowing that I would have to find another way of getting to my 9am appointment because the public transport system ground to a halt due to a strike. I honestly didn't feel like hopping into my mini convertible and driving to the beach, cruising on the PCH just because it happens to be there, then going shopping for some more of that good stuff we can't get enough of in this forum. No, that is no life for me.

Berlin Report You sound bitter. I'm sorry.

9. Fade to Black

F2b, where'd you get that shirt? The gettin' place?
    i don't get this joke... edit: i'm not bitter, but i for one never really understood envying the life of someone else either. I might often fantasize about living in an era long gone, and my life itself may not be perfect, but i'll be damned...i don't want it any other way.

10. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Carla Jean Moss: Where'd you get the pistol?
    Llewelyn Moss: At the gettin' place.

11. Fade to Black

ahh crap have poor memory of memorable dialogue. you have exposed me for the phony I am [​IMG]

12. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

Fade to Black--I like your shirt!

13. berlin report

Berlin Report You sound bitter. I'm sorry.
    Hah, its not that bad. I'm mainly pissed off with the public transport system going on strike on a week when there are a lot of visitors in Berlin. Its a big week for us business-wise because of the international tourism convention and now because of the strike and the shite weather people are not likely to come out. Thats what I'm bitter about. Not you and certainly not your life. I don't even know you! Just had to rant this morning. [​IMG] Sorry folks. Will post a fit eventually.

14. redgrail

redgrail Senior member

Show me anybody else on this forum who could wear what he's wearing in the 2nd pic and make it look better.[/I]

How about any of these guys:
    [URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ufc#Notable_UFC_fighters[/URL]

I could stop working out, starve myself, shave my head and put on an Affliction tee. I wouldn't look that different from him. But I would look like ass. And that's bad.
    Bandwagon unjumped. Sorry.
    I guess I'm a hata.

15. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

^^^ So why were you dumping it on me?

16. Fade to Black

thanks Maharlika - i've always wanted to own a plaid snap button western shirt but could never find one in colors i feel comfortable wearing. So when i saw this shirt at Isetan i snapped it up right away (no pun intended). The coolest thing about it was it came scented, went out for a night of smoky clubbing, when i got back to the hotel it still smelled like perfume.

17. braidkid

braidkid Senior member

oh man, obviously you missed the awesome "advice" i got once upon a time about how i look like shit, so i've been pretty uninsipred to post since then. also i need a better spot to take pix. i should go borrow maharlika's/baron's wall. [​IMG] i could be the project; after all, i'm just trying to fulfill my duties as the mascot.

well, it's probably cause most guys are just jealous, it's lonely being at the top.

SF is like a view into everyone's perfect little world. Whether it's Who's or Baron's sunset views, Maharlika's view of the beach and bright sunlit wall, the streets of Berlin in BR's posts, the spring like weather in FadetoBlack's local, or the bright sunny skies of jpgm's outback......it all just makes me want to be there.

But really, the sun will be out in Seattle today so all will be well. Now I just need more money for clothes [​IMG]

18. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

fade to black I don't know if you're into fragrances but check out "Fumerie Turque" by Serge Lutens. That description you just made sounds like a it. Serge Lutens got the inspiration from a tobacco/cigar shop in Istanbul. Ha ha!

19. berlin report

No, no, no! I wasn't dumping it on you. I'm sorry if it sounded that way. I meant no offense. I was actually just being silly. I had a bad morning and I thought wouldn't it be nice to just be driving down the PCH instead of walking in the slush at 8 am. It was all just a joke and wishful thinking. No more, no less.

20. hayzum

hayzum Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.