• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
I dig. Any more intel on the brand? where can they be copped?

CO is an Italian shoe brand that also designs reproductions from years past. Pretty much what Martin Margiela has been doing in his previous collections. I bought my pair at Barney's here in B.H.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
PICT0004-1.jpg

what jeans dude? sick fit.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fabro
Hey Maharlika you have consistently great taste in scents.

Thanks Fabro. I am a fragrance enthusiast and have about 100 in my collection. I am a supporter at Basenotes and my nic is aubrgene. You can check my fragrance wardrobe, if you like
smile.gif

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joey_formal
IMG_9283.jpg
h&m, wrath arcane, surface to air paris x2, opening ceremony, mcqueen x puma. so damn nice out today.

Hey Joey--nice seeing you posting on waywt! Your photo's background is uncanny--- is that a cemetery? Feeling your shoes, very KVA.

freelance robotics

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
^^^
Shirt is Kill City, the black henley underneath is Rokara.

1clxa7.jpg

MJK
Kill City
SSDS
JP

did you size up on the MJK? it looks kind of oversized, but i think that makes it work even better

joey_formal

Reaction score
thanks Maharlika, it is a grave yard which is directly across the street from my current apartment.

pwing

Reaction score
red wing 8130 boots
samurai s5000vx jeans (3 months, non-washed)
classic white t

jkennett

Reaction score
Leonard- Awesome fit! Really like the scarf colour and the jacket fit... absolutely deadly

Leonard Leroy

Reaction score
Well, I owe the scarf choice to crazyquik who recommended J Press when I asked where to find a burgundy cashmere scarf. Et voila. Thanks

kstanl

Reaction score
DSC00016.jpg
Diesel Bonds Diesel Nudie SJ Sorry about the quality, just lost my good camera
frown.gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by freelance robotics
did you size up on the MJK? it looks kind of oversized, but i think that makes it work even better
Ha. Come to think of it, I just told Michael I wanted one and never told him what size nor bothered to check out the measurements since I always order M. I think some people might be tempted to size down because of the shoulders but I'm with you on it looking better the way it is. It's made in such a way that you can wear it with other fitted clothes and still looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics