• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

genericman

Reaction score
yeah the AA was cheap and the quality was less than stellar...the zip almost broke when I tried it in store and there threads handing off.

i'll check out the wesc. thanks

imightbechad

Reaction score
An alternative to these? The obvious choice is Vans, I guess...
wm2009ss971802_07.jpg

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coldsnap
why do people avoid tan/khaki color tops? I think they look good with jeans.

Maybe there are people who favor neutrals and those who don't. I'm all about tans, khakis, browns, and olives, but I'll admit I don't see a lot of that out there I guess. I've actually been working on picturing myself in colors other than earth tones to expand my tastes.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think you need to be careful with that stuff and how it goes with your skin tone.

And yeah, I'd say Vans would do the trick.

I really want some Gucci shaman mocs, but I can't figure out where to find any. I'd even cop some fakes, but I can't find those either.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
...American Apparel is almost guaranteed to fall apart or feel cheap...

I gotta disagree on this one; the quality isn't on par with a lot of brands you see on here, but I have stuff that's held up really well over an almost two year period, and I'm pretty hard on my clothes...

The Musician

Reaction score
I just recently bought some new Sperry Topsiders and the dye from the shoes seems to be bleeding on to my feet or my socks (cold weather)...does anyone else have this problem? Any way to stop this? Or does it just stop on its own (how long?).

Thanks
smile.gif

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What stores sell gitman vintage online? or at least have a full picture of their madras shirt

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bifold wallet or elastic credit card case? Credit card case is slimmer which is what I want to go for but isnt a bifold more "classy"?

Thanks!

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Time to go harass Context.

walneal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any info on M&S by Alfred Sargent Shoes?
same quality as AS?
thanks!

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
whats the british company/website that does MTM gloves for $150ish?

nonissue

Reaction score
A friend is trying to find out what jeans have this pocket stitching.
6aae5d97aac32d3948c3e168c737838e.png

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here have experience with Jump the Gun clothing? I looked at their size chart:
Shirt%20sizing%20copy%20to%20try.jpg
and it shows the sleeve length only goes up to 24.5". Based on the pic am I reading it right and they're measuring the outseam from the shoulder to the end of the cuff? I measured the arm length on the outseam of my shirts that fit fairly well and they are all around 26". Even the UK brand Ben Sherman had a 26" outseam. Before people ask I did try contacting the company by e-mail. Haven't heard a response yet and I'm not going to call them because I live in the US and the store is in the UK (unsure of how much it will cost) and I'm not going to snail mail them. Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads