• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I heard that Dior 19cm and 21cm jeans in dry black are only MIJ. Can someone confirm or deny this?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
I heard that Dior 19cm and 21cm jeans in dry black are only MIJ. Can someone confirm or deny this?
I'm fairly confident that this is incorrect. Though, the Dior store in LA doesn't even bother to carry any raw MII denim. Its all MIJ.

ataru

Reaction score
img9868modxo4.jpg

These KMW1980s just came. I was expecting just a slim straight but these are pretty damn skinny. Should I size up?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, they don't look tight in the pic, I guess its kinda hard to see tho.

ataru

Reaction score
img9883modhi6.jpg

Thanks PG2G, here's another pic, maybe it'll help to judge.

I haven't worn jeans this skinny since my year in Japan :p I'm not averse to the idea of skinny jeans but I'm not that skinny so I don't know if it suits me... all of my jeans now are repro type cuts.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they look good, but I'm going thru something similar with my Dior 19cm at the moment.

Either way, sizing up 1 isn't gonna make a huge different in the thigh. Might as well size to accommodate stretching in the waist.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just said they look good, damnit

ataru

Reaction score
Ok, thanks guys, I guess I'll keep em. I suppose they'll probably be a bit more comfortable in a couple days. Weren't as hard to button as my Samurai Jins were at first (serious thumb pain with those)

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll make sure not to bring any good **** when I'm stuck in florida for 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elstir2024