• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does oc in la still carry they uniqlo collab? if so, is that also 50 percent off?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
That 4th floor is gloooorious.

I went to the wrong door at Opening Ceremony and pressed the doorbell thing because it was locked. Someone had to come and point me to another door. Ha

You are now fucked and lolz @ the doorbell. Once I saw rhianna upstairs trying **** on and we caught each others stare and she eye fucked me for a second. This was way before she got chris brown'd.

Originally Posted by Blog Marley
at the risk of gaining jet's ire, does barney's usually offer up something extra for fathers day or 4th of july?

They'll probably be on second mark down within a couple more weeks.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nordstrom Seattle has their jean shop stuffed marked down. Leather belts are $95, canvas belts $40, tshirts $40, jeans $155.

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
steven alan sample sale in los feliz..
they had some shirts for around 60, blazers for 100.
they also had generic man shoes for 100.
and some bags by property of.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raginberriodoom
****, I still haven't received my shoes yet! I am really worried that they messed up my order now since mine was a lucky grab... What size did you get again kelvin? I might do the swap if they screw me over.

i ordered an 8.5 in the red and got a size 42. slightly big =/

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well i got my two shoes today, the blue and the saddle shoes. Ordered 7.5 got 41. I guess oc dont make half sizes, eluxury just round the half to the next number. so a 7.5 is really an 8, and 8.5 is really a 9, ect. a tad big on the toes but no biggie.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
You are now fucked and lolz @ the doorbell. Once I saw rhianna upstairs trying **** on and we caught each others stare and she eye fucked me for a second. This was way before she got chris brown'd. .
I really liked how Rihanna looked in the hate that I love you video, but have you heard her damn voice? She sounds like the crazy jamaican chick from PIrates of the Carribean. I'd luhhh to boink her though.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
well i got my two shoes today, the blue and the saddle shoes. Ordered 7.5 got 41. I guess oc dont make half sizes, eluxury just round the half to the next number. so a 7.5 is really an 8, and 8.5 is really a 9, ect. a tad big on the toes but no biggie.
Sigh this is unfortunate, I should have grabbed the 7.5. I thought it was funny that OC themselves didn't carry half sizes. If anyone wnats to trade or purchase my pair (size 42, the blue joints) PM Eluxury is pretty smart for putting half sizes just to make people feel like they are purchasing the right size. bastards

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
to be honest the shoes are kinda crappy. now that i have them i have no idea what was going through my head when i ordered htem

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads