• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hobbes874

Reaction score
Ebay:

20% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, maximum discount of $50. Eligible items include items purchased from the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories, Jewelry & Watches, and Health & Beauty categories

C20HELLOSPRING

Aspendos

Reaction score

Ebay:

20% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, maximum discount of $50. Eligible items include items purchased from the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories, Jewelry & Watches, and Health & Beauty categories

C20HELLOSPRING

Only works if you live in the USA or Canada ...

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ebay:

C20HELLOSPRING

nooo, wish i hadn't seen this

j/k, good lookin out

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ebay:

C20HELLOSPRING

Cool, thanks.

momentoftruth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ebay:

C20HELLOSPRING
also 1% on eBates fwiw (2% on health/beauty)

deburn

Reaction score

Yes, I was referring to your post, I am sorry for no quoting it properly! I am glad you are happy with your order :)

No worries. Wearing one of the Moschino shirts today. Very good quality and love the fit! Only wish the collar was bigger, but that's on me for not looking closer

deburn

Reaction score

Just wanted to follow up my post from a few weeks ago and say that I was able to successfully get a (partial) reimbursement for return shipping to TBS using the Return Shipping on Us feature of Paypal. The return shipping to TBS was $35 and Paypal is covering $30 per their policy. The process with Paypal was pretty straightforward once I was able to supply the requisite information. It is a nice benefit since return shipping to foreign vendors can be costly.

How do you sign up for this? I looked on their website but couldn't figure it out

SuspensionPoint

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We've updated our sale with further discounts of 50% off most of our collections + added new styles that were previously in-store only.

Shop at suspensionpoint.ca.

innerstyle

Reaction score

Ebay:

C20HELLOSPRING

Even better as they have a 10% ebay bucks promo going on right now you can stack this with, that ebay bucks promo ends today so hurry.

You can add different items to your cart from different sellers and use that code, max is $50 off so $250 is what you're aiming for to get the most out of this.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads