• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I should mention that mine is kind of a special order since I wasn't part of the founding members sale so maybe they are making it a final sale for my case?

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hwai333
I have a feeling that the Mr.Porter sale will only be 30% off for non-US folks and 50% for the US, since there is a price difference from retail. I hope I'm wrong thou since I have a lot of items I would like for 50% off
smile.gif

Some items I bought is a few tens cheapter than retail.
Another item I bought is 20 bucks higher than Banrye's but 50 bucks cheapter than neimanmarcus.com

So strange.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I should mention that mine is kind of a special order since I wasn't part of the founding members sale so maybe they are making it a final sale for my case?

Did you call them to place an order? or you purchased at full retail and request price adjustment?

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by the South Coast Barney's co-op. Pre-sale started on a lot of things. Most N&F Denim is 40% off if anyone is looking. Boo + gant shirts also 40% off.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skitlets
Stopped by the South Coast Barney's co-op. Pre-sale started on a lot of things. Most N&F Denim is 40% off if anyone is looking. Boo + gant shirts also 40% off.

ffffuuuu.gif
need shirts

chiggah

Reaction score
Originally Posted by skitlets

I need shirts as well

Are these available online ?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This Barneys sale is confusing, the SAs this past weekend told me the discounts 30% off.
puzzled.gif

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it 50% off all stock or only specific items?

Damn, the Rag and Bone dagger blazer is already sold out in 40...

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some stuff on MrPorter are marked down already, Lanvins and RO are only down 30% off while other brands like Balenciaga aren't on sale. Margielas 50% off though.
confused.gif

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This Barneys sale is confusing, the SAs this past weekend told me the discounts 30% off.
puzzled.gif

Might vary from item to item? They had multiple binders for their item pricing. Not everything is getting marked down. The stuff I checked out (Gant, Boo, N&F) is, the rest I have no idea.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F*** the margiela sneaks are on sale, even the wardrobe staples, but not in my size!!!!

chiggah

Reaction score
Some stuff on MrPorter are marked down already, Lanvins and RO are only down 30% off while other brands like Balenciaga aren't on sale. Margielas 50% off though.
confused.gif

Is this only for founding members or public ?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some stuff is already on sale, maybe more will be... just about everything I might want that's already on sale is sold out in my size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads