• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
I believe so!

This is terrible news for my wallet.
smile.gif

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Terrible for me as well, I have had my eye on several things on Mr. Porter for a while now. Good thing I get dat graduation skrilla.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Good thing I already copped porter **** before you vultures waking up at 3am.

mr.invincible

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andrewgreg
It's Wednesday, Jun 1.
People can buy it now and ask for price adjustment, at least can still return it.

You guys should act fast before I kop them.

is this online? and will APC work?

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr.invincible
is this online? and will APC work?

if you are asking me Barney's sale, yes I believe so.
But not sure if all APC stuff will be included.
Like I said, they have free shipping, at least you can return it for full refund.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Good thing I already copped porter **** before you vultures waking up at 3am.
laugh.gif
lol that's ture. Most of stuff I ordered are sold out now, plus I don't think they will have 50% off in their first cut. Based on my friend's net-a-porter experience, premium desginer (lanvin, ysl) sale may start at 30% off. Don't know if's same with mrporter

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I believe the sale at MrPorter tomorrow will be 50% off, although someone hinted it might be final sale, not sure sure though.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I believe the sale at MrPorter tomorrow will be 50% off, although someone hinted it might be final sale, not sure sure though.

It may be at 50% off, but I don't think it will be final sale.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thank goodness I was a "founding member" I would be at work when the sale starts.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andrewgreg
It may be at 50% off, but I don't think it will be final sale.

I don't know but my second order is being deemed final sale once the price has been adjusted to sale price.

Too many damn sales going on.
bounce2.gif

jessetk313

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
Mr. Porter:

There was a Founding Members' preview last week, but the sale officially breaks to the public on Tuesday, May 31, at 6a.m. ET.

Is there a code that must be used?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I don't know but my second order is being deemed final sale once the price has been adjusted to sale price.

Too many damn sales going on.
bounce2.gif

Where do you see this?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ ^ ^
I was told by the sales person I spoke to over the phone. It might just be my order by just in case make sure you guys read the fine print before clicking that submit button if you're taking a risk on some items sizing.

hwai333

Reaction score
^ ^ ^
I was told by the sales person I spoke to over the phone. It might just be my order by just in case make sure you guys read the fine print before clicking that submit button if you're taking a risk on some items sizing.

I have a feeling that the Mr.Porter sale will only be 30% off for non-US folks and 50% for the US, since there is a price difference from retail. I hope I'm wrong thou since I have a lot of items I would like for 50% off
smile.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^ ^ ^ I was told by the sales person I spoke to over the phone. It might just be my order by just in case make sure you guys read the fine print before clicking that submit button if you're taking a risk on some items sizing.
Interesting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads