• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Burberry stores have a private sale going on today and tomorrow. Up to 40% off.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barney's NY sale excluded 3 designer brands (and everything they don't consider designer), I know one was Junya Watanabe, I think another was Balenciaga, I forget the last one. I picked up a shirt from Jil Sander and one from Margiela.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Bergdorf 3rd floor is on sale the last week of May.

Coulomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Barney's NY sale excluded 3 designer brands (and everything they don't consider designer), I know one was Junya Watanabe, I think another was Balenciaga, I forget the last one. I picked up a shirt from Jil Sander and one from Margiela.

CdG shirts are also excluded

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
can we order this stuff by calling in, of course we won't know the list
From blackbird? Yes. I actually buy most of my stuff from them by phone and just get it delivered.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes as do i, but i wish they would post exactly what was on sale on their blog, i feel like a pain calling up and going so what do you have on sale by this brand, and in what sizes

ragcondesk

Reaction score
RalphLauren.com ~

20% off coupon for May 15th ONLY
New stock / some great old stock in Blk/Purple Label as well as Polo and Rugby shirts if your in to that kind of thing...
code = MAY15

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For Seattle/Portland:

08MAR100Coupon_9may2008_xArea_1_Image.jpg

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spring Clearance Sale!
Tuesday May 13th through Sunday May 18th.
20% - 60% off our already low prices.
**This sale is for walk-in customers only. Sale items will not be available online and will include new and used clothing, shoes,bags and accessories for men & women from
Prada, Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Comme des Garcons, Dries Van Noten, Paul Smith, Etro and more.

Rag Nation / Transfer International
200 Park Ave. So. #1608
New York, NY 10003
212-941-5472

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads