• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stevent
Barneys at 75%

Originally Posted by airportlobby
Is this also at the COOPs?

My SA homie informed me that this only applies to designer, which means no CO-OP (FYI, 'designer' is referring to the higher-end labels - Dries, Lanvin, Dior, etc)

On the other hand, some CO-OP's carry few designer labels, most notably Thom Browne. Although it would seem strange if a CO-OP decided to just mark one label down lower. I guess I'll find out after work.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like Thom Browne is included in the further markdowns? Using a shirt that was $99 last mark down as reference, and it's still $99 on the site. My SA at co-op also said those were final markdowns, but 75% off some thom browne oxfords would be nice.

Also if anyone goes to their barneys this mark down and sees the thom browne grey oxford with navy grosgrain placket in 2, I need that so PM me

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the schneider Edge trousers? Says the V/32 has a 35" aligned waist which sounds crazy.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by driveslowk
Does anyone have experience with the schneider Edge trousers? Says the V/32 has a 35" aligned waist which sounds crazy.

If it is lower rise, it's not that crazy.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I was going to pop over after work to pick those up but that threw me off too in a (IV/30 though, no worries)

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
I was going to pop over after work to pick those up but that threw me off too in a (IV/30 though, no worries)
Yeah, I ordered the III anyways. I would get the white pants too if I didn't already have the light cotton APC ones. Rise is 9in.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Hrm... well, can you guys send measurements for the thigh in the 3 and 4 then? Because the 5 may work or be tailorable which at that price is worth it, but they look damned slimcut so if it's a Geller-effect where the waist is huge and the thighs stupidly tight that could break it.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the size III(28) has a waist of a bit under 16" aligned. Cancelled my order, maybe they'll fit you tween.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if i am in need of a pair of slacks/dress pants, will those ss do? about to go through with my order

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads